Monday, May 20, 2013

The Cutting Cafe' / Keep Calm And ................

The Cutting Cafe

This week on The Cutting Cafe we are spotlighting 
some fun "Keep Calm" sets!!


used my cameo to cut all the pieces out and added a TH bloom with brad for the center.
this set comes with several pint outs for the bottom strip :)
it is only $ 1.99 and you get lots of items so you can make tons of cards!!!! 

stop on over at The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesday to see what the 
rest of the DT came up with to inspire you

thanks for stopping by and have a great monday :)

13 comments:

jessica said...

awesome words to live by :)
Great project Rose! Love the colors and papers you used!
Another GREAT Cutting Cafe file!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Look at you go with your Cameo! I so gotta use mine.

~amy~ said...

Looks great...awesome colors! How long does it take for you to put this together...looks like a ton of pieces!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is AMAZING!! LOVEEEEEEEEE it!!

Jean Addis said...

Fabulous creation - what Sherry said, also. I need to start playing with my new Cameo.

wendipooh13 said...

that is soooo cool!!!! LOVE it!!!

Regina Easter said...

oh goodness this is sooooooooooo STINKIN AWESOME.........

yyam said...

Nicely done! Love the text and the patterns! :)

June Houck said...

A totally awesome card, Rose! Way to rock the cutting cafe!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fab die cut project-- LOVE the papers and layers!! LOVE the flower too!!! LOVE it all x10000000 :)

THANKS for stopping by my blog today-- you made my day!! <3

gobarb26 said...

Beautiful job! Do you have the Designer Edition for your Silhouette? I really want to be able to use the cut files and I can't do it on my Cricut Expression or my Silhouette Portrait!

Leslie said...

Beautiful card! wonderful colors.

pruttybird said...

What a great card.

pruttybird at comcast dot net