Thursday, May 16, 2013

Seize the Birthday 17 / Sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps

Our sponsor for this sketch is
be sure to play along for your chance to win 
7 images of your choice :)




1. Create a masculine or feminine birthday card with our sketch.
2. The challenge will last for 2 weeks and end on Tuesday, May 28th at Noon (EST).  
3. Please return to vote for your top three choices on Tuesday, May 28th at Noon (EST) 


this week i made a masculine card using
love those bunny slippers!!!

su cardstock, simple stories dp, timeless twine, bg buttons, foam tape, sewing, copic markers

13 comments:

June Houck said...

Your card is PERFECT, Rose! Terrific paper choices, as usual. Love your take on the sketch :)

jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Rose!! My favorite digi's are from Bugaboo and Gus is one of my all time fav's!! Awesome card my friend!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

LOVE your card and Gus too. I have several images of him.

Annette said...

hehe this is too fun.. great card Rose..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!!! Tooooooooooo funny!! I love it!!!

wendipooh13 said...

LOL!!! that card makes me smile!!! Super dang cute!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

HILARIOUS!!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

what fun cards, Rose!

Lesley said...

Hilarious card Rose, I love the paper and the bunny slippers! LOL!!!

yyam said...

Hehehehe...super cute!

Scrapaddict said...

Too, too cute! Love the slippers.

~amy~ said...

Your card is over the top fun!

PapierGirl said...

Such a fun card Rose - love the bunny slippers! :)