Friday, May 3, 2013

Sad news, Sketchy Friday is closing :(

 Sketchy Friday  is now closed down.
i want to thank Sonia for having me on her wonderful dt for the past few months 
and letting me play with her super cute and fun images.
She will be keeping the SKdigis shop open so be sure to keep an eye out for new images :)

SKdigis

today i have a few cards to show you some of  her fun images
sort of a "goodbye" post you might say.


I did some paper weaving for my background and used the new image
Ugly Bug which I think is pretty darn cute and fun!!! 



this  Raindeer is so cute! love the look on his face!! 



 i have used the Rocks image for this happy card
the sentiment is from Stamp Your Life Etsy Shop 
these stamps are perfect for Project Life or cards
hop over and check out the shop. she also carries washi tape!! 


have a wonderful crafty friday all :)

6 comments:

jessica said...

awwww....that is so sad that the challenge blog is closing! You know I LOVE seeing all your adorable cards using Sonia's images!
These are more AWESOME ones for sure!! Love them all but that paper weaving is too fun!!
Happy Friday my friend!!!

~amy~ said...

Check out all these fun cards! You've been busy! Happy Friday!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Such cute cards!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwww these are adorable! I am LOVING those rocks!!!!

Jean Addis said...

3 fun cards. I love the bug and the rock pile...so cute.

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh those images are sooo stinkin cute!!! LOVE your cards girlie!!!