Monday, April 15, 2013

The Cutting Cafe' / Tall Box Set

The Cutting Cafe

This week on The Cutting Cafe we are spotlighting 

This TALL BOX template - cutting file is approx. 8 by 2.5 inches (all around).
The set comes with the following:
1 solid tall box
1 tall box with one window cut out
1 tall box with 4 window cut outs
8 sentiments
1 window frame
The file comes in the following formats: PDF, WPC, SVG and MTC
TALL BOX SENTIMENTS

I used the tootsie roll image from the Candy Sentiment Set 
to print out my paper and sentiment tag before cutting with my silhouette.

TOOTSIE

made this for a male coworker that loves tootsie roll (as much as i do!) 
you could really glam this box up for a female with lots of ribbon and flowers :) 
but i don't think he would like that!! lol


stop on over at The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesday to see what the 
rest of the DT came up with to inspire you!!! 

side note: still having computer issues so not getting very good photos :( 
sure hope hubby fixes mine soon as i don't like using his!! lol

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! VERY cool design and colors!! Sorry you are still having computer problems :(

Laurel said...

Awesome boxes! Grrr... on computer issues. I am having them too - I can get email on my desktop but no internet sites will open, no matter what browser I use!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love that tootsie roll box! Perfect.

Jean Addis said...

Super design, Rose. Perfect for Tootsie Rolls. I love visiting your blog on Monday's.

wendipooh13 said...

sooo cute and love the sentiment with it!!

Regina Easter said...

oh my my my my my total love everything about it...

Ashley Horton said...

This is awesome Rose!! Such a great project!

~amy~ said...

super fun! the sentiment is perfect!

oscaralley said...

Couldn't get any cutier! My project is more for a guy too!
http://tanyascreativespace.blogspot.com/

Laura Love said...

Total cuteness! Love the tootsie roll theme with it!

Angi Barrs said...

Super sweet! I love Tootsie Rolls!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Rose! Love-love your tall box! You did a beautiful job on it!!!

Have a great day, my friend!

Deloris said...

Very cute and clever too! I like how you combined the candy file with the tall box file.

Tee said...

LOVE IT! You did an amazing job on it.

flowerdisco said...

sweet box rose. i am here checking out how you do the tcc posts. hope you do not mind. :)xx