Monday, April 8, 2013

The Cutting Cafe' / Suitcase Treat Box

The Cutting Cafe

This week on The Cutting Cafe we are spotlighting 
Suitcases and Postcards 

I chose to use the Suitcase Treat Box
and the Postcard Printable set 

I only had tootsie rolls at home but wouldn't this be fun to 
add saltwater taffy for someone going to the beach?
*rainy day photo so it is a bit dark*
 for my brads i just used gold liquid pearl pen

along with the Postcard file i used the 
Camera's Everywhere printable file for this card.
this card is doing double duty as The Cutting Cafe' 
is our sponsor this week on 365 Cards
so you get to see it twice!! lol

stop on over at The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesday to see what the 
rest of the DT came up with to inspire you!!! 

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! That suitcase is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I agree with Julie that suitcase is awesome. You can put tootsie rolls in it and send to me and I can pretend I am going to the beach. A snow covered beach. lol

Jean Addis said...

Yay, CC day at your blog. Both projects are wonderful. Sherry's comment is too cute!

Regina Easter said...

this is soooooooo cute.......love love love that suitcase....okay I gotta know how do you get such a white background on the second card...

wendipooh13 said...

what a fun suitcase!!! that is adorable!! you need some saltwater taffy from Morro Bay, they have the BEST!!!

Deloris said...

Love both of them!

yyam said...

Super fun! I love the travel case!

Scrapaddict said...

Awesome! Love the suitcase treat box.

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous! Love that treat case!

TesaB said...

Super fun and gorgeous creation! Both suitcase and card!!!!

Laura Love said...

Wow! You ROCKED the projects this week! Both the suitcase and the card are super adorable! Awesome job!!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Ack! I love them both. Your paper for the suitcase is perfect. The sweet little camera with the string.....love it.

Barb Murphy said...

that little suitcase is to die for! i love it!!! great patterns