Monday, April 29, 2013

The Cutting Cafe / Anything Goes :)

The Cutting Cafe
This week on The Cutting Cafe we are spotlighting 
ANY file we like!!! :) 

I played with the Jar Shaped Cards file
This set of JAR SHAPED CARDS....templates - cutting files features 
3 SHAPED JAR CARDS:
PLAIN (MASON) - CANDY JAR - COOKIE JAR

I have used the mason jar for my card.
cut out the jar shaped card base and top with opening along with the "fabric"
topper on my cameo then printed out the "filler" and sentiment.
did some sewing and now it is ready to send off  to a friend 


This is the last week for the DT term, but I am thrilled 
to say Regina is letting me stay on for another 4 months :) 


stop on over at The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesday to see what the 
rest of the DT came up with to inspire you!!! 

20 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

I love it!

Karen B. said...

Too cute!

~amy~ said...

jar...love the jar!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on staying on the team! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the design and that you filled the jar with the alphas! Very cool!!!

Laurel said...

Love it!

Annette said...

aww i love this...a mason jar filled with alphas...great idea..

Jean Addis said...

So cute and fun. I always rush over to see your cute projects on Monday.

Angi Barrs said...

Your jar is soooo sweet!

Scrapaddict said...

So cute, alphabet soup, love it!

wendipooh13 said...

YAH for staying on!!! and LOVE the alphabet jar!!!! tooo cool

Regina Easter said...

this is the cutest darn jar ever............:)

jessica said...

I LOVE this Rose!!
Adorable jar, papers and sentiment!
Congrats on another term also :)

Ashley Horton said...

This is totally adorable Rose!! Love it!!

Lori Aragon said...

I saw this on pinterest and had to come over to take a closer look! I LOVE jar shaped anything :) Thank you so much for the great inspiration Rose. AND I'm happy that you get to stay for another 4 months! I'm just starting...
Love and blessings, Lori

TesaB said...

Ohhh, what a wonderful little jar!!!! LOVE it!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love, love, love this. The alphabet in the jar is so spiffy with the tag and I really like the country style papers you used as well as your stitching

yyam said...

Ooooh...I love this!

oscaralley said...

OMG...now I have to get this set. Love it!

Lisa M said...

If that isn't the most adorable jar of alphabet soup ever!!! Rose this is just WONDERFUL what you've created here. I love the fun and country feel to this card. :)

Anna said...

Love this. so adorable.