Thursday, April 11, 2013

Merry Monday # 57

                                                                               
Last night hubby told me my desktop computer needs new parts!
I have no clue what parts he was talking about but at least he does :)
anywho, i am having to use my laptop and it only has PSE to edit photos
well i have no clue how to use it or add watermarks!! so with that said here is my card! lol
*going to hit Sherry up for some pointers with PSE :)




CHNC Extra Christmas Challenge : anything christmas

9 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Rose I love your card and the way you used the sketch. So glad you found time to play with us at Merry Monday.
Your cards always look amazing, what program do you normally use?

wendipooh13 said...

super cute Christmas card!!love what you did with the pennant!!

Hazel said...

Love what you did with the sketch, Rose, very attractive card - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. X

~amy~ said...

The hubby is techie too? score!

Love what you've done with the sketch...cute "santas list"...Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Lesley said...

Oh my goodness, this is a clever take on the sketch Rose, love that Santa list! Hope your computer gets well soon! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Wanda said...

Hope your computer troubles are fixed really soon. I love your take on the sketch. The santa list is perfect and I love the way you angled Merry Christmas at the bottom of the banner.

Bonnie said...

I love the stitching and that list for Santa is so special! Thanks, Rose, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Margaret Moody said...

I love your card, Rose! The pocket holding Santa's list is just too cute! What a fun card!

Helen said...

Great card - love the Santa's list!

Thanks for joining CHNC.

Helen x
(GDT Member)