Monday, March 11, 2013

The Cutting Cafe / Easter Bunny's

The Cutting Cafe

happy monday all :)
this week on  The Cutting Cafe we are spotlighting 
Easter Bunny's!!!


this cut file is now on my list of top ten favorites!!
so fast and easy to make and cute too, eh? :)

Easter Bunny Shaped Card 2

This EASTER BUNNY SHAPED CARD 2 template - cutting file is approx. 5 y 5 inches. The file comes with two sentiments and a matching envelope.
The file comes in the following formats: PDF, WPC, SVG and MTC
Sentiment in the set:
EASTER BUNNY SHAPED CARD 2
next i made a little treat box with a funny sentiment :)
wanted to put all black jelly beans but it didn't show well in the photo.
will switch them out before giving to a friend! lol
This BUNNY TIC TAC HOLDER BOX template - cutting file will hold one Tic Tac box...the file comes in the following formats:
PDF, WPC, MTC AND SVG
The file also comes with 3 sentiments and 2 DIFFERENT cutout windows:
AN EGG WINDOW AND A BUNNY WINDOW.

Sentiments in the set:
TIC TAC BOX
stop on over at The Cutting Cafe Blog on wednesday to see what the 
rest of the DT came up with to inspire you!!! 

21 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

I love both!!! Your bunny shaped card is adorable and the tic-tac holder is awesome!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I love your Bunny! Too cute.

~amy~ said...

awwwww...really cute bunny projects!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! These are soooooooooo adorable!! I loveeeeeeeeee those bunnies!!

Laurel said...

Adorable projects! I really love that first shaped card!

Regina Easter said...

hey girlie..............LOVE LOVE LOVE your bunny projects.........so cute....hugs

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE the bunny!!! and the bunny poop!!! that made me LOL!!!

yyam said...

Awww....these are soooooo cute! Love the bunnies!

jessica said...

Awesome bunny projects my friend!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Your cards are always so amazing Rose!! Love both of these!

Jean Addis said...

Precious bunny projects. You're an expert with those CC projects.

June Houck said...

awwww, these are super sweet bunny cuts :)

Deloris said...

Love both your bunny card and the jelly bean treat box! They are adorable!

Bonnie said...

What a darling bunny!

Angi Barrs said...

Perfect for Easter! Love the treat box too!

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Beautiful. I love both your projects. Love the pretty paper too.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Wow, I really like your bunny. The paper you used is perfect. Great job on the Tic Tac holder too.

Audrey L. said...

Cute projects!

Barb M said...

so squee!! i love the floral bunny! the jelly bean container is perfect. adorable projects :)

Jean Cross said...

So vintage looking. Very nice.

Holly Hudspeth said...

That bunny card with that paper is my favorite project seen all year for Easter. I LOVE it. The tic tac holder is adorable too. Hope I win this thing because I am seeing so much I want. I am really getting the gimmes.... LOL.