Sunday, March 10, 2013

365 Cards sponsored by: liastampz

this week on 365 Cards we are sponsored by

map of LiaStampz site

going to have a "talk" with Wendi as this sketch gave me a bit of trouble!!

looking at my card now i see i forgot to emboss the background paper! 
that is what i get for having two fur babies helping me craft!! well they 
think they are helping!! lol

be sure to visit the rest of the DT to see what they
created to inspire you 
Annie   Erin   Jenny   Wendy  Janice

su cardstock, carta bella dp, the crafts meow stamps, gold sewing thread and embossing powder, ms french scroll, viva decor gold pearl pen, foam tape

10 comments:

TesaB said...

Beautiful card, Rose!!! What a gorgeous edge punch!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card Rose, but I can see what you mean about the trouble. I would of brought our "Rebel Rose" for this one.

jessica said...

Awesome card Rose!! GREAT take on the sketch!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Sunday!

Laurel said...

Wonderful card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the cross!!

Jean Addis said...

Lovely card! Your "assistants" made it all the more unique.

Ashley Horton said...

Very pretty Rose! Love the colors and the stamped Cross and sentiment!

wendipooh13 said...

sketch gave ya trouble huh??? I didn't have any.. LOL!!! LOVE how your card turned out!!! super cute!!

Barb M said...

I never would have guessed you had any troubles, it's gorgeous! I hear ya on the fur baby design intern issue...Rosie likes to lay on my diecutting station (i.e. the dresser which is littered with diecut remnants and actual dies) and rearrange things by knocking them off BEHIND the station! Then she chews the corners of the plastic bags stamps come in...EVERY Paper Smooches set I own is mangled, the casualty of a bored intern... :(

June Houck said...

Beautiful! Perfect papers and perfect stitching.