Monday, February 4, 2013

The Cutting Cafe' / Hello There

The Cutting Cafe

Love Mondays as it is my day to show you what goodies I have made using the 
awesome files from  The Cutting Cafe'
We are taking a break from Valentines and showcasing Spring.


for my card i have use the printable file
I used the colored images, popped the umbrella and wing on the cute little chick
super fast fun card to make :)

This ONE SPRING DAY printable stamp set features black and white images as well as some color images...the set features 90 plus images.
One spring day 8One spring day 7


I have used Seed Packet Holder for my next item
*didn't have any seeds so i printed an image off line and used it* lol

this would also be great for gift cards ;)
I used my cameo to cut it out then cut the top from some
 pretty pattern paper, printed and cut out the tag and did some sewing. 

The packet will hold one approx. 5.25 inch high by 3 inch width seed packet.
There are 3 different seed packets in the set...plain, flower window and a long square window.
The set also comes with 33 sentiments - titles
18 of the sentiments - titles come in mini sizes (this size will work with Stampin Up's Jewelry Tag punch)

SEED

OK another reason i love monday is it means tomorrow is my "friday" lol
am super excited about these upcoming days off as i am going to go visit
an online crafty buddy for a few days!! will have photos to share i am sure :) 

22 comments:

June Houck said...

These both make me smile, Rose!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like you are going to have fun with your friend! I loveeeeeeeee your card and the seed holder! I loveeeeeeeeee that little chick and love love love love love the ribbon work!!!

Laurel said...

Cute projects, love the stitching on the first one!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Cute cards. Love the seed packet in the second one.

SamSam said...

Love the first card :)

Annette said...

how cute... I love how you wrapped the ribbon through the holes...awesome cards Rose.. always so creative and fun..

Regina Easter said...

ugh ugh ugh.......have i told you how amazing you are........good grief, love these.........

wendipooh13 said...

its just days away!!!!! soooo close!!!! super cute gift holder and card, love how you worked the ribbon!!! can NOT wait!!

Karen B. said...

Lovin' these springtime cards.

jessica said...

These are so sweet Rose!!!
LOVE both projects!!!!
TFS and i will be emailing you tomorrow...its been too long since we have chatted :)

Virginia L. said...

Darling creations, Rose! I love your hand stitching for the first one! And I have that BG paper, now you have inspired me to use it! Great idea to use it for seed packet! I so wish we could have SPRING now! xoxo

Alice Wertz said...

i am tired of the cold and so ready for Spring! your first card is so fresh and delightful and the second one is so pretty! love the colors you used. fabulous work as always, Rose!

Jean Addis said...

Great, colorful Spring projects. The seed packet is such a good idea.

Angi said...

Adorable projects! Love the little chick!

Audrey L. said...

Nice!

Deloris said...

Great projects! Love both of them!

Misty Morgan said...

Beautiful Beautiful projects! I love them both! Great details and lovely papers! Great job!

Laura Love said...

These are both super cute!

Marianne Barkman said...

Your bright colors on your cards brighten my day! What a great job. Thanks for sharing

Jean Cross said...

Rose, you did such a great job with that image and file. Wonderful breath of spring.

Barb said...

such fun, happy designs! love the cutout window of the second...you're making me want a cameo!!!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Well, you were busy! Love your card....so bright and fun. The seed packet is awesome too. Love the little bee on your tag.