Monday, February 11, 2013

TCC / you worm my heart

The Cutting Cafe

have some "sweetness"  to show you that were made using the 
awesome files from  The Cutting Cafe'


love this sentiment "you worm my heart" from 
Animal and Bug Love printable stamp set

This ANIMAL AND BUG LOVE printable stamp set features 45 images...the big frames with sentiments on them are formatted to work with an A2 SIZE CARD...the backgrounds are approx. 6 by 6 inches.
ANIMAL 1ANIMAL 3
ANIMALANIMAL 2



i upcycled a Starbucks jar to make
this is a sweet treat for a coworker using 

This set of M&M CANDY SENTIMENTS printable stamps features 8 sentiments and 2 backgrounds.
 The backgrounds are approx. 8 by 10 inches. The tags will punch out using Stampin Up's LARGE TAG PUNCH and the circle tags will punch out using a 2 inch circle punch.

M AND MM AND M 1

happy monday to you all and hope you have a wonderful week :)

19 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

that snake makes me smile. lovely card and what a fun way to dress up the bottle! awesome projects, Rose!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love your card and the altered starbucks jar!!! WOW!!! You are amazing my friend!! LOVE these!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

your title makes me laugh.

Laurel said...

Cute card and I love that jar!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhh that worm is TOO cute!!! and guess youre going to have to eat those yummy M&Ms!!! cute jar!!

Danni said...

Your card is so fun and cute and your jar is delightful...I so wish I had it here as I'm craving M&M's like crazy..LOL!

Ashley Horton said...

Totally cute sentiment on this card, Rose!! Love it!! :)

~amy~ said...

awwww...super cute valentine's day projects Rose!

yyam said...

Awww....super sweet! Lovely projects Rose. Love how you upcycled the Starbucks jar!

Mari Kocjancic said...

These are adorable Rose. I love that jar!

jessica said...

I LOVE your adorable projects Rose!!! You are doing such an awesome job with these files!!!!
Hope your doing well....i have been meaning to email you...crazy here with school things for the kiddos....I will try and touch base with you tomorrow :)

DoBea A. said...

These are awesome Rose! Never would have ever said that I thought a worm was cute before!!;)

Angi said...

SWEETNESS! I love that little worm!

Deloris said...

Fabulous! Love them! Going to CAS your M&M idea for a friends birthday that is coming up in a few weeks. She is sure to love it too!

Doris Molina Mora said...

It is so lovely!!

Tee said...

what a yummy delish idea!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Would make a wonderful little gift! Happy Valentine's Day!

Jean Cross said...

Great job with the files. So well done.

Jean Cross said...

I appreciate that you don't use word verification. I don't have time to deal with figuring out the letters and numbers. Thanks.
Your projects are so well done this week. I love your creativity.