Friday, February 1, 2013

SYL "LOVE"/ Sketchy Friday # 5

*this is my second post for today, for my Artful Delight post please scroll down*

Today is the day we start our February challenge on 
this month we want to see your "LOVE" items
cards, layouts, altered items, 3D items. anything you like :)

seeing how i am a card girl, i made cards! lol

the sweet "love" washi can be found in the SYL store HERE

my second card is doing double duty ;)
this is my first official DT post for 
i have used Pig With Heart Tatto digi and this weeks sketch


** you do not need to use a SK Digi but if you do as the main image the win is doubled **

Hope you all come and play along with both challenges :) 


enabler alert!! 
Image of Basic Grey CLEARANCE SALE- Rock Bottom Prices
50 cent sale over at the SYL store HERE

su cardstock, mme love me dp, ms lace heart punch, TH heart die, hero arts pearl heart, paper smooches falling for you stamps, scenic route sentiment (second card)

23 comments:

~amy~ said...

adorable! Such fun PINK cards!!!!!

Happy Friday!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! These are ADORABLE!! I am LOVING the piggies butt!!! Toooooooooo cute!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

They look great Rose.

Laurel said...

More pink! I love them!

jessica said...

How adorable are these!!!! I LOVE them!!!!
Happy Friday Rose!!!

Annette said...

Oh I love how you used the washi tape on the banner and the love monster is too cute...

The second card totally make me laugh...so cute..

Jean Addis said...

Pretty cute, Rose. I really like the pig with the heart tattoo...sweet.

Virginia L. said...

LOVE that felt!! It's been a while since I used one! Thanks for the inspiration, Rose!

Annette said...

You did a fantastic job on the sketch Rose! Love all the pink:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Mari Kocjancic said...

Great cards Rose :)

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhhh love love em both!!! super cute:)

Barb said...

so adorable!!! both cards are so pretty. i love the pig image. so cute :)

Sharla said...

Both are super adorable! Love that little monster and of course Sonia's Pig image...so cute!

yyam said...

Hehehe....these are super cute! And sweet. Love the pink!

Calypso's Crafts said...

Gorgeous card... and I love the paper piecing pig w/ tattoo heart. Hope you have a great weekend.

Ardilla said...

Both cards are awesome!
I love the pig with the tatoo :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

rose, these are all so adorable!!!!

TesaB said...

HA! So much fun!!!!!

June Houck said...

These are both so pretty and cute, but that pig made me laugh out loud!

Karen said...

very cute...

annieambriel said...

lovely cards...
I especially the love porky behind lol.. lovely! :)

annieambriel said...

lovely cards...
I especially the love porky behind lol.. lovely! :)

Alice Wertz said...

hee... these make me smile! =) too cute and super fun!