Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Washi Wednesday

we have started something new and fun on Stamp Your Life
Washi Wednesday
each Wednesday one of our designers will be showing you 
items made with washi tape!!!
today is my day and i have two items to show you.

my first card is made using Lots of Love washi tape set

image is from Inkadinkado and i tried adding a shadow to make it stand out as Karen 
instructed me to do. i just love how one can ask bloggy friends for help learning new things! 
thanks Karen, how did i do? 

my next card was made using the
T Shirt Shaped Card cutting file from

sentiment is from TAWS Chatterbox set

use washi tape

Crazy 4 Challenges

perfect photo to use with washi, eh? 

do you do "Project Life"? 
if so we would love to have you as a Guest Designer!!
head on over to the Stamp Your Life blog for 
more info HERE.

you still have time to play along with our "New Beginnings" challenge!!

20 comments:

TesaB said...

Ohhhh, ROSE!!!! Awesome cards!!! The first one is the cutest EVER!!!! And such a cool shirt card! Love them both!

~amy~ said...

awwww...super fun with the washi!

Sherry Eckblad said...

great job with the washi and although I am not Karen I think you did a great job. Now I now who to go to for tips.

Laurel said...

Oh wow, great uses of Washi! Love that adorable first card, loving the pink! Great take on my inspiration!

Annette said...

Girl these are adorable... The first one is one of my most favorites...so totally adorable..love it

jessica said...

these are awesome Rose!!!!
LOVE the washi tape :)
Happy Hump Day!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh I love love love them both!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee those little birds and the sentiment made me LOL!! And LOVING the colors on the second one!!! Soooooooooooo cute!!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

way to go and check out all that washi!!!!!!!! the shirt is too cute!!!

Jean Addis said...

So glad you gals are featuring Washi tape. It's popular right now, and nice to see what can be done with it. Your cards are terrific. Nice shadowing.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great use of washi tape! Love the little birds on the first card!

Thanks four blog visit!

Danni said...

These are both so wonderful! I adore that first one though, just so sweet!

Karen B. said...

Well, now, I think you did a fantastic job, but you already knew how to do it. I love the shadow on the birds, it makes them pop and looks so super cute! And your second card is so graphic and awesome.

yyam said...

Awesome use of the washi tape. Gotta say I LOVE that first card. So sweet and that sentiment cracks me up! :)

Alice Wertz said...

awww.... I am in love with your first card, girl!!! pure sweetness and fab design and the second card is so cool! fab work as always, Rose!

Linda Beeson said...

Clever! Your first card is simple adorable!

Regina Easter said...

omg girl, awesome stuff

debby4000 said...

Absolutely brilliant, love your fabulous cards.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Laurel said...

What great cards! The first one is sooo incredibly sweet. I love it. And the shaped card is fantastic! Loving the bright colors of washi....

Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Scrapaddict said...

Great job!

Wida said...

Hi Rose, came over to check out your blog and see what youve been up to. I noticed your interpretation of sketches are fantastic (I stink at sketches and wonder how people do it) and this little t shirt card caught my eye. how totally cute is this! I love that it is a shape and what a great inspired by image too. Fab interpretation!