Thursday, January 17, 2013

Seize the Birthday Sketch # 2

Happy Birthday to my wonderful hubby!!!! 
*nope this is not the card i made for his bday
think he is a bit too old for this one! lol

Grab A Banner
we are blessed to have By LORi Designs as our sponsor for the next three weeks
she has some of the cutest digis. check out her shop HERE

this week on Seize the Birthday we are making masculine cards.

i have used Birthday Owen
Birthday Owen
su cardstock, carta bella alphabet junction dp, doohickies twine,
copic markers, sewing, foam tape, spellbinders scallop oval, srm sentiment

OK here is your sketch and have fun :)

15 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Rose!!! GREAT image.....I really need to get some more of her's!
Adorable job coloring and LOVE your take on the sketch!
Off to work on my card now :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo cute! I love love love the colors and those balloons!!!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhh that is sooo cute!!!! great image and love the boy card!!

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute Rose!! Love the two strips layered in the back and the pop up adhesive gives your card great dimension!!

And for the Washi on the Cardstock, I set my Cameo blade on 5, which is the cardstock setting. I used some of the 8.5x11 cardstock that you get at the office supply store. And I just hand stitched around the circles, with embroidery floss. :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Such a sweet card. I am sure your husband would of loved birthday Owen. I have several of Lori's images from being on her DT and was happy to see them in this weeks challenge.

yyam said...

Oooooh...this is super adorable. I really love the happy colours here.

Karen B. said...

Cute card, and I just have to say that his shirt is most awesome.

Lesley said...

Isn't this image adorable!! Happy birthday to your hubby! Love the vibrant colours and the twine...awesome accent!

Stacey Schafer said...

love this, Rose! super cute!

June Houck said...

Super cuh-ute!!!

~amy~ said...

Happy Belated to your hubby! I'm soooo behind...this is such an adorable card. I'm behind on the challenges!

Carol L said...

Owen sure us a cutie, and I love those festive papers and balloons!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Rose, I love the fun papers and super cute image.

Scrapaddict said...

Love the card. One of these days we have to get together and celebrate as Rick's BD is day before mine.

Dream of Scrappin' said...

Love the sketches and what you've done with them!