Saturday, December 1, 2012

Stamp Your Life December Challenge

Welcome to our first monthly challenge on 

This month our challenge is Anything Goes
it will run from the 1st to the 21st
with the winner being announced during the last week of December
(due to Christmas)

You are NOT REQUIRED to use our products for your entry. BUT if you do, you will be eligible for a BIGGER PRIZE PACK. We will choose 1 Grand prize winner and 2 second prize winners.

I hope you all can find some time to come play along with us.

I used my cameo to cut a pillow box and fill with candy
a fun little glittered tag made by Mari and a bloom from Basic Grey 
I had in my stash, a bit of stitching. Fast and Fun!!

For this card I have used one of Mari's Signature Stamps
from the Circles of Memories set.
Image 1

Be sure to stop over at the Stamp Your Life Blog 
and see what Mari, Janice, and Sherry 
have created to inspire you and play along. 

I loosely followed this weeks sketch on 

14 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the pillow box and how perfect it would be for the 12 days of christmas or even a count down to christmas.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love both of these!!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! And PS .. I want your stress free Christmas! *wink* :)

Annette said...

Wow so cute and I love that stamp set...

Laurel said...

Wonderful projects! Love that pillow box!

~amy~ said...

You know how I love those pillow boxes and fabulous take on the sketch!

Victoria said...

Wonderful inspiration! Happy weekend!

wendipooh13 said...

great projects and the pillow is sooo cute!!! LOVE how it turned out!!! and thanks for the sweet comment on my banners, I'll help ya!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Cute little pillow box, don't you just love to be able to use things from your stash... FAST and FUN..

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!

June Houck said...

Delightful pillowbox! Gorgeous, Rose. Your card is wonderful too...Embossed white card stock is sooo pretty!!

Karen B. said...

Two amazing projects~each is different and fantastic.

Jen said...

Great projects! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

yyam said...

Fabulous.... I just love the pretty pillow box!

Jen Timko said...

These are great!! Love your colors on the card. Bright and happy! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!