Saturday, December 15, 2012

Seize the Birthday DT announced today..........

and I am THRILLED to say I am on the DT!!!!! 

super excited to be working for Lesley from 
always love playing along with her weekly sketch for 
so when she asked little ol' me to be on the DT for her new
sketch challenge Seize the Birthday of course I said YES as fast as I could!!

I  am so excited to be working with some very talented ladies
Lesley , Lynn Stacey , Jen


I am always behind on my birthday cards so this is going 
to be a huge help for me :)

This will be a weekly sketch challenge with a fun twist.
One week you will use the sketch for a feminine card
and the next week you will use the same sketch to make 
a male card. So two sketches and four cards. Fun,eh? 

Our first challenge will be on Jan 10th but to get the fun started 
we are having a Linky Party with the chance for you to be a Guest Designer with us. 
hop on over to the Seize the Birthday blog and link up.

14 comments:

Laurel said...

Yay, well deserved! Congrats to you!

jessica said...

Whoo hoo!!!! Congrats girl!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Congrats, Rose! Can't wait to play along with you.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooo hooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Annette said...

awesome...congratulations Rose.

Lesley said...

Going to be a fun one! Can't wait!!

shelly said...

yay!!!! right on whoot whoot!!!!! congrats buddy! oh ummm... lesley is aware whats shes in store for ..right miss rebel ;) lol theyre lucky to have ya chicka :)xxx

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats!

wendipooh13 said...

congrats!!!!!! soooo excited for ya!!!

Alice Wertz said...

congratulations!!!! they are so lucky to have you! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats Rose!! Always fun to see scrappy friends getting happy DT news!! :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats! This looks like a fun challenge! I hope I have some time to play along!

~amy~ said...

Woot Woot!!! You're a busy girl!!!!

ike said...

Fabulous Rose - they are lucky to have snagged you. Congrats xxx