Friday, December 21, 2012

just in case the world didn't end.............lol

i have two more cards to show you using the December Card Kit from Artful Delight
i am loving this kit!!! have you ordered your's yet?

i have used this months sketch for my first card, 
 all but the twine is included in the December Card kit


all items except the sentiment and pearls are from the Dec Card Kit
 i have used the sketch from

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!! 

items used other then Dec Card Kit : ms french scroll, gold embossing powder, market street sentiment form ornaments set, gold pearls, ms scallop dot punch, timeless twine, foam tape, sewing

11 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful cards Rose! Love again your take on the sketches! You are the queen of all sketches :)
Happy Friday!!!

~amy~ said...

I think we're good...

LOVE your cards...awesome job Rose...that walrus cracks me up.

Karen B. said...

I was thinking of that this morning too! These cards are amazing, such different and amazing looks you've achieved with just one card kit.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am still here ...and according to all the times, I should have disappeared about an hour ago :)

I loveeeeeeeeeeee these!!!! LOVING those snowflakes!!!

TesaB said...

Wonderful card Rose!

wendipooh13 said...

GREAT batch of cards and soooo LOVE the sentiment and that cute guy on the top one!!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

These are fun, I loved that your Christmas card was the very first one that arrived at my door (and mine to you will most likely be the last).

Donna Bowman said...

Very cute cards Rose! I especially love the walrus with the snowflakes!

Annette said...

cute cards Rose...

So are you ready for Christmas? I am.. :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family..

yyam said...

You are rocking the kit. These are awesome Rose!

Veronica Z said...

Both of your cards are fabulous! Love that sweet walrus, and the pretty snowflakes on your second card! Thank you for playing along with The Craft's Meow December Sketch Challenge!