Friday, December 14, 2012

happy day

after spending the last three days in the kitchen 
doing my holiday baking i realized i needed 
a birthday card for tomorrow!! yikes!!! 
i am always way behind on my birthday cards 
so i was thrilled to see Lesley has started up 
a new sketch challenge blog 
the first sketch challenge will be in Jan but for now
she is asking we link up any birthday card new or old
(as long as it is a new post)
and a chance to be a Guest Designer 
for an upcoming challenge is up for grabs :)

so here is my card i made for my friend who is having 
a birthday tomorrow. good thing she is coming over
to make fudge so i don't have to worry about 
it being late in the mail. lol
wow! guess you can tell i am on a sugar high as i don't 
normally write so much in a post! lol

i scored two lines on top and two on the bottom


su cardstock, bg marrakech dp, PTI sentiment, EAD stickerz, sewing, pearls, foam tape

21 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

This guy makes me smile.

Lesley said...

Me too! He is a happy guy and a great birthday guy! Love it Rose.

Sudha said...

Pretty cute. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Donna Bowman said...

Super cute card! I need a birthday challenge - I never have bday cards around!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Cute,Cute! How much sugar have you eaten so far?

Karen B. said...

Such a super cute image, perfect for a birthday card. Gosh, I love the look of those EAD stickerz.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeeee that gnome!!!!

TesaB said...

Ha, super fun and sweet!!!

jessica said...

I LOVE this!!!! Cute Cute Cute!!!
Cookies are coming my way...right???
Have a GREAT weekend!

wendipooh13 said...

super super cute!!!! wonderful bday card!!!

Alice Wertz said...

hee... this makes me smile! too cute! love it, Rose!

Gloria Stengel said...

He's cute. Hey, gnomie...always makes me get the giggles.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh he is handsome :)

Bonnie said...

This is really cute, Rose!

Jessi Fogan said...

FUDGE! Wait, I got distracted...
I love this ADORABLE gnome! And how you've done the sentiment flag - awesome with the stitching :)

Jen Timko said...

How fun! I'm sure she will love this little fellow! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

terriloo said...

Handsome guy, great card....and now I want some fudge!

Jen said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Asha said...

A cutie pie... even though he looks like he's about to throw a tantrum! TFS

Anne Hayward said...

Love the gnome! And the photos of your "fur babies"!

Notes by Nina said...

Great card, your gnome is fantastic.