Monday, December 3, 2012

Card for Sebastian


Sebastian is scheduled for another surgery on December 19th.  
You can read about it HERE on Ginger's blog.   
Ginger is putting together another card drive for Sebastian.  
We want to fill his hospital room with hope and joy!!!


Here is the card I sent off to Sebastian today
what little boy doesn't like pirates?? :) 
used some of my hoarded EAD stickerz 

Amy has said it so well, so I will just copy this next part from her post! lol

So here's the scoop....

Last time when I asked for help...you wonderful rock stars sent Sebastian a total of 32 cards!  Can we top the 32 cards?  I KNOW that we can!!!!

Let's make it fun and easy:

1.  Cards should be fun & light hearted...let's stay away from the "Get Well Soon" variety.

2.  Cards can be newly created.

3.  Cards can be from your stash.

4.  Cards need to be postmarked on or before December 12th to ensure timely delivery.
{obviously this is ala USPS...other delivery?  Card needs to reach Ginger on or before December 15th}

5.  BLOG, BLOG, BLOG...New Card..Blog it...Stash Card...re-Blog it.
{this all helps in getting the word out...} 

Sebastian
c/o Ms. Brown's Class
Greynolds Park Elementary School
1536 NE 179 Street
North Miami Beach, FL33162


so what are you waiting for? 
get to making and sending those cards!!

i have used this weeks sketch from

14 comments:

Laurel said...

Wonderful card! He is going to love it!

Virginia L. said...

Love your card for Sebastian, Rose! It's just perfect in every way! Glad to hear that he is going to have the needed surgery! I did sent some cards for this card drive earlier this year thanks to Amy T.!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhhh LOVE LOVE this card!!! I need to do this, LOVE how yours turned out!!!

~amy~ said...

Super duper cute...LOVE your twine action:)

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!

P.S. Thank you for the fun happy mail...adorable!

Ginger said...

Oh my goodness, this card is just too cute for words! Thank you so much for helping to spread the word and for making a card. Sebastian is going to love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! And I got my bday card yesterday!! Thanks so much my friend!!!!! You are the bestest!!!

Annette said...

this is sweet..he is going to love it.. I still need to make mine to send him..

jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it Rose and so will Sebastian!! I just finished mine and will be posting it on Thursday :)

TesaB said...

Wonderful card for Sebastian!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Check my bloggy... just sayin' *wink*

Karen B. said...

I've got to get a card out to him! Your card is too cute, perfect for a little boy.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This will certainly cheer him up.. But if you aren't the little hoarder (lol)...

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh I played along before and sent of some cards... right, I've got time right???

Michelle Looi said...

Sweet card Rose! Congrats on the win at Amy's site :)