Monday, October 22, 2012

Friends

Welcome to this weeks EAD Designs Blog Hop!!!
(officially starts at 7am PST)

Yesterday was your last day to order E.A.D. goodies, 
but the DT has decided we want to finish this months blog hops.
we will also be having a  "goodbye hop" on the 31st. *sob*
i know i am not alone when i say these last few posts for 
this awesome company are hard to write up and keep dry eyes.

I cased a card i saw awhile back on Amy's blog :) 

I am your first stop on the hop and now I send you off 
to see what awesomeness Shellye has created for today's hop.
 be sure to leave some love at each stop along the way.
you will have a shot at winning some free vinyl :)


entering this into this weeks challenge on 
went with the fall feel and colors :)

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* still sad....

I loveeeeeeeee your card... loving the stacked owls!!!

Sue D said...

Very cute with the stacked owls.

Scrapaddict said...

I thought this looked like an Amy card. Love the owls!

Barb said...

VERY cute! great take on the challenge too. i love the scalloped trim.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute...I love the owls stacked..

Laurel said...

Such cute stacked owls and a great take on the inspiration!

jessica said...

I LOVE your card!!!!!

Angel said...

Sad that ead is shutting down.. These stickers are so cute!!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh love how you lined the owls... I couldn't help it, I placed one last order last night too!!!! :(

Michelle said...

Your stacked owls are super cute.

Maria said...

love the card

Karen B. said...

Aww, such a cute card, why can't owls stack like that in real life?

D- said...

Love you adorable card. TFS.
I know what you mean. I will miss them so much. Love these hops.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)

james evans said...

I love those stacked owls too. Great color combinations and It feels good to look at.

Wedding Videography Perth

Virginia L. said...

This is totally fun and creative! I love your inspired owl card! It makes me smile :)

June Houck said...

I love this card, and amy t.'s original too!