Friday, October 5, 2012

I'm the October Gest Designer for TAWS!!!!!


so glad i can finally tell you my exciting news!!!
i am the Guest Designer for The Alley Way Stamps this month!!! 
i am super duper excited as i LOVE these cute fun stamps. all the sets work so well with each other, makes your stamps go even further and that is always a good thing, eh? 
so each saturday i will be showing you two cards i have made and i hope you enjoy them.

i want to thank Allison for having me this month and how fun is it that my first post fell on my birthday!!! 

my first card is a little get well card, i have used Ghoul-Friend for the "germ" and Gotta Bug for the jar and sentiment. 
this is also for Three Cool Chicks "Let's Get Trendy Day five: Hexagons 
and TAWS Be Inspired # 12

for my second card i have used Mad Gab for the sentiment and Sushi Bar for the origami bird and last weeks sketch from retro sketches.

thanks for stopping by and sharing my fun :)
            

14 comments:

Tracy said...

I love both your cards Rose and Happy Birthday!!

~amy~ said...

LOVE both of your cards...but especially the 2nd one...wowza! Hope you're having a magnificent birthday!!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Birthday cheer, these are both so fun!!!!!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Rose!!! I would have stopped by yesterday but blogger is being a royal pain in the ****! ugh.

These cards are stunning! So creative to use the little ghost as a bug...he looks so cute and guilty in his specimen jar! And the origami card is gorgeous. beautiful colors...lovely patterns...great design.

Congrats on your GDT gig girlie! It's SO well-deserved!

Scrapaddict said...

Congrats and happy birthday! Love this cute card!

Annette said...

Happy Happy Birthday sweet friend...so glad to have you guest designing with us...you are amazing

Michelle Looi said...

Congrats on the GDT! Love the card!

Sandy from Ukiah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats on the designer spot, they are so lucky to have you...I did have a birthday card for you and I never send it.
:(. Hope you had a wonderful birthday...

October 8, 2012 4:20 PM

Karen B. said...

Congratulations on this VERY well deserved recognition! Your cards are amazing. I hope you had a wonderful trip and a wonderful birthday!

shelly said...

congrats on the g/d spot!! both cards are super cute! hope your trip was fun and relaxing!

Lyndal said...

HUGE Congrats on your October Guest DT Rose - FAB cards & hope you had a FAB birthday too :)

*Alison* said...

Rose.. we are so excited to have you for this month as a GDT member.. your creations are Brilliant.. I just love your creativity and use of the stamps.. I love everything you do.. I can't wait to see more..
Happy Birthday :) hugs

jessica said...

Congrats my friend!!!!
Do not know how I missed this post :(
LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards!!!!
Thanks for sharing and joining in at TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!!