Monday, October 8, 2012

EEK!!!!!

                       * if you are looking for my EAD Designs Blog Hop post please scroll down*
Karber's Blog

check out this adorable Halloween image form Karber Stamps
nothing scary about her!!! :)


how about hopping over to Karber's Blog and seeing what the rest of the DT has created to inspire you? you just might find an image you have to have!!! :)

su cardstock, cosmo matilda dp, sm spiderweb punch, recollections orange glitter tape, srm sentiment and spider, copic markers, foam tape


by now we are home from our trip and i am back at work, bummer!!! lol
but that means i only work two days and then get my four day crafty weekend :) 

13 comments:

Barb said...

so cute! love the papers and her cute outfit.

jessica said...

so super cute Rose!!! Love the image!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun lil purple witch:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeee that witch!!!!

Annette said...

cute little witch...great card.

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh spooky cute!!! LOVE this!!!

yyam said...

Heeeeheeee....she's soooooo cute! Not Eeek at all! :)

shelly said...

super cute! adorbs image and i love that spider web border!

Alice Wertz said...

too cute! lovely halloween card, Rose!

Virginia L. said...

This is so cute! I love the coloring, Rose! I always find it challenging to make Halloween cards! Thanks for the inspiration! And thank you for the feedback in my blog. Your thoughtful comments always make me smile!

Jingle said...

This is very cute!

Sandy Evans said...

Love the bright colors you used.. have a wonderful day my friend.. i have been trying to play catch up with my visiting.. i finally got to you, but now i have to get off the computer.. hoping to get back to see your cute cute cards later..

June Houck said...

Cool background paper and web border punch...I think I may have that too somewhere...there you go, inspiring me again :)