Wednesday, October 31, 2012

E.A.D.Designs "Goodbye" Blog Hop

this has been the hardest post i have ever written!!! 
it is so hard to say goodbye to the awesome Emily and her 
wonderful products. i am sure i will need a lot of tissue
while typing up this post. *sob*

Welcome to our "Goodbye" Blog Hop!!
You should have arrived here from 
if not be sure to go back to the EAD Designs Blog 
and start from there so you don't miss any of the 
mega talented DT's posts.


i had Emily make me this to go over the litter box, 
cute and fun, eh? :)
the litter box is in our tub so good photos 
are hard to take in a bathroom!! 
*some have asked me "how do you bathe?"*
lol,  we have stand alone showers!! 

i have paper pieced the dress form stickerz
on this birthday card.
i must say (again) how SAD i am that EAD is closed :(
i found EAD at a time when i was ready to give up 
card making as it just was not FUN anymore and my 
cards were a "chore" to make. all my friends know
when it is not fun i am done. well EAD gave me 
my card making "joy" back and i will always be 
thankful to Emily for that. Emily you and your product
will be extremely missed by all. 
wishing you all the best life has to bring girl :)

to my DT sisters: 
it has been so fun to get to know you all and work with you 
i will miss you all 

time to send you over to Liz's Paper Loft

there is a bit of good news to share!
Our Vinyl Design will be for sale for personal and 
commercial use the first of the year


Coming January 2013
orders@vinyldesignart.com
www.vinyldesignart.com

linking up to :
went with the soft pink and "girly" theme


*** 8 tissues were harmed and destroyed during the typing of this post***

20 comments:

TesaB said...

Sweet card. The colors are fabulous! Love the mix of pinks.

jessica said...

LOVE the kitty loo!! That has to be the cutest and funniest EVER!!!
That card is beautiful as well! I know this is not the end of seeing all your great projects with EAD Designs!! I will miss being on this DT with you!!! You are a GREAT blogging buddy and email friend :)
Happy Halloween my friend!!

~amy~ said...

**sigh** The day has finally arrived, eh? It was sooooo very fun to work with you on the EAD DT! You seriously rocked the EAD goodness....

Love seeing the Kitty Loo wall....looks FAB and your card is super gorgeous...I love that dress form.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Seriously girl... you have made ME cry with this post!! I love Emily and love love love love EAD!!!! Your kitty loo is just GENIUS and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the dress form on your card!!! GORGEOUS!!! Happy Halloween!!!

Laurel said...

Such a pretty card. I love the pink bow and that dressform.

Sherry Eckblad said...

I always love your EAD cards and know you will miss them. I am sure though your at least one year supply will help us remember them throughout the next year or five.

Annette said...

hehe how fun that you had that made for your kitty...i love it..

Your card is amazing and I am so sad that EAD is closing..You always do amazing things with them..

Gloria Stengel said...

So sad for you that this is over. But, a window will open for you to keep creating your fun cards! I love the kitty loo....hee hee. The card is super cute!

Sue D said...

so sorry they are closing. I like your Kitty Loo project and very pretty birthday card.

Angel said...

oh i love the dress card! and the kitty loo is oh-too-cute!

cardsbymo said...

Your cat's bathroom sign cracked me up! Farewell to EAD. I have some of their sentiment rub-ons and they are so easy to use.

Jay Gee said...

Rose, your 'Kitty Loo' sign is too cute and so fun. Gorgeous card, love the shades of pink :)

Sandy Evans said...

I am sad to hear that they are closing, I never brought anything, but have enjoyed seeing your awesome creations from their products.

wendipooh13 said...

the kitty loo turned out soo cute!!! LOVE your gorgeous card!!! you know I'm sad too:(

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super cute for your kitty! your card is sooo pretty too! I really enjoyed being on the DT with you! I will certainly be stalking you still! :)

Michelle said...

The birthday card is sweet. I love 'kitty loo'. That's too funny.

Evelin said...

this is a lovely card! Love the soft colors :)

Alice Wertz said...

i'll definitely miss the fun cards being made with those fabulous stickers for sure. love what you and Amy have been doing with them and i adore it every time i see them on your cards! beautiful work as always, Rose!

yyam said...

Such a sweet and pretty card! Love the pink!

P/s: I'm still hoarding my EAD designs stickerz from my GDT days...that was in Nov 2010! lol

Angela said...

What a great idea for the kitty! It really is a sad time to say goodbye! Thanks for sharing! :)