Monday, September 3, 2012

super exciting news!!!!!

*if you are looking for my E.A.D. Designs Blog Hop post please scroll down*

yup that's right!!!! 
say it with me: WOOTHOOT!!!

am super thrilled that Berenice has asked me to be 
on her design team for Karber Digital Images.
her images are perfect for paper piecing or coloring
and you all know i love my paper piecing!! 

check out this super cute  Chicky Millie

i popped up her little chicken mask  to make it more 3D

How about hoping over HERE and meet the rest of the design team.


 playing along with 

su cardstock, dear lizzy neapolitan dp
felt flower, sewing, stickles (wings)
SSD chick chat: sentimet, ms scallop dot punch
foam tape, glossy accents (eyes) 
copic markers (shoes, mouth)

thanks for stopping by and have a great day : )

16 comments:

jessica said...

Congrats!!!!!!
I can not wait to see all your awesome projects! This card is sooooo adorable! I love that little chick!

~amy~ said...

wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

okay, way to start with a CUTE bang...love your fun card! awesome paper piecing!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Woot Woot! Way to go girl!

Donna Bowman said...

Congrats Rose!!! That's awesome!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS!!! Way to go!! I loveeeeeeeeee your card!! So stinkin' cute cute cute!!!!

Michelle Looi said...

congrats Rose! Way to go gal!

Jen Sannes said...

Congrats on your exciting news! Your card just makes me smile - I love the pink and yellow together and that chick really is the cutest. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

Jen said...

Congratulations! And what a super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

Great job on this adorable card! Congrats on the DT! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

wendipooh13 said...

way to go!!!!! that is soooo super exciting and congrats!!! LOVE your card!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! congratulations on your DT spot!! so well deserved! love the adorable card, too! fab details!

Karen B. said...

Super exciting news indeed, congratulations!! What a cute image! My boys have a bath towel that looks similar to this, it reminds me of them when they are wrapped up in it.

Scrapaddict said...

Kudos to you my friend!

Scrapaddict said...

forgot to say love the card and I thought it looked 3D before reading....

Jingle said...

Congratulations!!! This card is SO super cute!!!

June Houck said...

Congrats, Sweet Rose! You rock the digi as easily as you do the EAD...I am looking forward to seeing more of your Karber posts. Super adorable card. Yay for you!!!