Saturday, September 15, 2012

sometime in the night..........

my mummy with the "mummy pox" went to visit
Arielle's "candy of the corn" and i think it is safe to say
 that mr mummy is still highly contagious!!! 

you all may not get the joke but i know Arielle will 
hop on over and see her funny card HERE
that inspired this card :)
didn't want to use her photo without her permission 
so please go see her card :)
last card for this weeks challenge on 
we can use any past sketch so i have
 been having fun  with them :)

i have used the super spooky fun stamp set

FYI : Alison is giving away a brand new stamp set!!
just hop over to The Alley Way Stamps Blog and 
leave a comment. you could win (unless i do! lol)



16 comments:

Barb said...

ok...um this is adorable! First time I've seen a card inspired by another card that continues the joke of the first! I love it!!! I LOVE this set...I'm buying one...maybe even an extra one for a giveaway :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hehehehehe.... I loveeeeeeeeeee this!!!! You are AWESOME!!!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

too darn cute!! love love this, Rose! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

wendipooh13 said...

soooo dang stinkin cute!!!! LOVE the mummy pox!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

No i don't get the joke but that's ok.. you made me smile and that's what's important. Hope you are doing well my friend.

jessica said...

LOL!!! I LOVE him!!! So adorable!

Laurel said...

Very cute!

Jen Sannes said...

Oh my! That little ghoul is too cute and those candy corn make me smile. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Jen said...

Too bad about the mummy pox! But the condition does seem to make for one adorable card! Thanks for joining our anniversary challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lesley said...

SO much fun!

Jen Timko said...

This is so funny (especially after seeing Arielle's card)!! Simply adorable!! So glad you joined us for this special week at FMS!

Scrapaddict said...

Ha too funny! Love it!

~amy~ said...

HA...this is soooo creative!!!

Rita said...

LOL Awesome card! I just love that mummy! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Karen B. said...

You make me LOL! I love that mummy but don't want to get close to him!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

ha ha... these are too funny...