Monday, September 10, 2012

Chicken in from the Roost


Welcome to this weeks EAD Designs Blog Hop!!!
(officially starts at 7am PST)



you should have arrived form  the super sweet Liz's blog
if not be sure to start at the EAD Designs Blog
and leave some love at each stop along the way.
you will have a shot at winning some free vinyl :)


i have two cards to show you today as when hubby saw the first one he said he didn't think it showed my "style" lol so of course i made another one as he is my biggest fan and i didn't want to let him down :) honestly it looks a little plain to me also, but i want to show these classy stickerz to you all anyway.


this is a beautiful ready made card that Amy sent me way back and
 all i did was add stickerz from EAD Treasure set and pearls, fast and easy!! 

*hubby likes this one better! lol

a little fun fact for Jessica 


so in honor of September being National Chicken Month

i have used Just Chicken In stickerz
Just Chicken In
well if you have hung in with me for this loooong post  i will send
 you off to see what the talented Shellye has created for today's hop.

linking this up to :


su cardstock, nne fiddlesticks dp, bg button,
foam tape, cork, ribbon, sewing

24 comments:

jessica said...

Whoo Hoo!! I LOVE it Rose!!! That chickie is soooo adorable!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I think they are both fabulous!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that birdcage on the first one and love love love love the chicken and the cork paper on the second one!!!

~amy~ said...

Ooohhh...I do love the first one....the stickerz just pop off of the fabriano card base...very pretty.

Love your fun chicken card...LOL...tooo fun:)

Laurel said...

Oh my, such cuteness! I love that chicken card, love the cork!

Annette said...

too cute...

liz at liz's paper loft said...

they are both cute!!! sometimes we need to venture out! LOL!

Karen Diebolt said...

Great cards. I like the birdcage one best.

alienanessa said...

Cute! Love the colors!!

PBrown9624 said...

I think both cards are nice. The birdcage one is simple but I LOVE it!! I also like the cork on the second card!
PBrown9624@sbcglobal.net

TesaB said...

Both cards are great, Rose! The first one is absolutely beautiful and the second one makes my giggle - such a fun and cool chick!

Jay Gee said...

The second one is my fav too Rose - love that cork :)

wendipooh13 said...

both of them are super cute!!!! I love the birdcage one just a bit more!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

these are so simple and sweet! beautiful cards, Rose!

Mommy25 said...

Cute Chicken card. I love it!

http://merritt-vergaray-connection.blogspot.com/

yyam said...

Hehe....you make the cutest cards! :)

yyam said...

Hehe....you make the cutest cards! :)

D- said...

Soooo cute!! TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)

Shellye McDaniel said...

love these a lot! I'm loving the new look of your blog too!

The Archiving Angel said...

Hello there. I am hopping along with the EAD Design blog hop. I am already a follower so this hop gave me a chance to catch up on your terrific blog.
I really enjoyed your 2 cards. Love your creative use of cork, the birdcage & chickie. Super cute!!!
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia

Barb said...

i love your chicken card too!!! it is so cute. the first card is elegant and pretty so i think it's just as wonderful!

Scrapaddict said...

Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

The second one caught my eye too. Love that sticker.

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Your cards are so adorable, Rose! Love the plaid and cork on your chicken card! So happy you played with us at RetroSketches!

Sweet Fairy said...

Stunning cards. So gorgeous designs. Designing is the main key of attracting people to a creation, but it is not so easy job. I have worked for the Scratch Cards Printing and designing company and there i have realized that it needs so effort and concentration for nice designing. You have done great job. I appreciate this.