Sunday, August 5, 2012

your sunday sketch

oh my what a sketch Pam has for us this week on 365 Cards.
when i saw it i knew it was time to let the "rebel" out to play!!!
check it out:
can't wait to see what you all come up with!! :)
be sure to stop by and see what the rest 
of the Sunday Sketch DT created.
Annie  Dana   Erin   Jenny   Wendy 
 


Robyins Fetish  is our sponsor this week!
always love playing with her images :)
i have used one of her sentiments for my card

**looks just like the sketch, eh? lol**

su cardstock, ep winter park,
doohickies twine, ms punches, 
foam tape, misc button, bg pearls

12 comments:

TesaB said...

Just like the sketch! :) Gorgeous card, got to love all those little snowmen!!! Great sentiment too!!!

jessica said...

LOL!!! Looks like the sketch Rose :)
I LOVE your card! So fun and festive!!
Wanted to pop in also and congratulate you on winning over at Creative Inspirations Paint!!!! Congrats girl!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I love when the rebel Rose comes out and plays. It looks exactly like the sketch to me.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!! I loveeeeeeeeee the flakes and that sentiment!!!

Victoria said...

Sketches are meant to be a starting point! Looks fab to me!

wendipooh13 said...

yup!!! Just like the sketch!!! LOL!!! love the snowman and snowflakes!!!

Annette said...

wow so cute...love those snow flakes and the little snowman paper...too cute

Scrapaddict said...

Ok, since I am your friend I will tell you the truth..............









looks like the sketch to me (got 'cha). Love the card.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

"Perfect".. Love the snow flakes..

~amy~ said...

Love it:)

June Houck said...

Yum...EP and a perfect sentiment!

annieambriel said...

yes.. I see the sketch.. among the snowmen and flakes :)
Lovely snowy card :D