Wednesday, August 22, 2012

spreading holiday cheer


quick post today as i woke up at 3am with the worst sinus headache, ugh!
not the way i wanted to start my days off that's for sure.

playing along with Merry Monday 

here are the EAD Designs stickerz i have used:
love the little cat and mouse peaking out from behind the tree!!
took a star sticker and made it into a button by punching holes after
applying it to white cardstock.

Tiny Twinies in Christmas

co-branded by paper smooches
Christmas Sentiments

su cardstock, bg eskimo kisses dp
su scallop boarder punch, sewing,
may arts twine, foam tape



15 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

booo on the sinus headache!! hope it goes away and you feel better!! They are the worst!! super cute card and LOVE LOVE the pink papers you used!!!

sherrye said...

Super cute card. I have that sketch in my todo pile once I get home.

Angela said...

Great card! So festive!

Victoria said...

Sorry you had a horrible night, hopefully you will sleep better tonight. It certainly hasn't affected your creativity though!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

hope you are feeling better by now... but you did an amazing card with that headache.. love how the cat and the mouse are peeking out from the tree..

Laurel said...

I love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love love that tree!!!!

Annette said...

how adorable is that little tree with the kitten...such a great card...love it..

Lesley said...

Adorable card Rose, I always love what you create! Sorry about your headache, sure hope it went away!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Very cute card Rose! Love the animals peaking from your Christmas tree! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

Barb said...

My gosh this is adorable! I love this!

Bonnie said...

How cute, Rose! I love that kitty peeking out from behind the tree! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday!

~amy~ said...

Hope you went back to sleep....waking up with pain is never fun:(

Awesome card...I need to refresh my EAD supplies:)

Happy Friday!

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is adorable, I love the little animals peeking out. Feel better soon, sinus infections are horrid. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

LeAnne said...

Super duper cute card! Hope you are feeling better, too! Thanks for participating in the Merry Monday challenge this week!