Thursday, August 23, 2012

so scary

scary is what this sketch was to me, then i saw the beautiful cards June over on Simply Elegant Paper Crafts made with it yesterday. so thought i would put on my big girl pants and give it a go. all the circles gave me quite a  scare!! lol


i am so ready for fall weather, hope making fall cards speeds it up in getting here! lol

have used this weeks sketch on clean & simple

EAD Designs stickers (of course!) lol

Monster Feet

hope you all have something fun planed for today.
i will be staying nice and cool in my craft room
working on dt items and hope to play with some challenges too :)

11 comments:

Laurel said...

Love it! love those feet!

Annette said...

I must get me some of these stickers...this card is adorable...love those purple feet...great Halloween card.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So adorable Rose.. Glad you put your big girl panties on and did this sketch
...so cute

wendipooh13 said...

that is sooo stinkin cute!!! LOVE all the circles, that one made me nervous too, you did amazing!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Fist off I want those witchy feet stickerz. Second your card is adorable and that sketch scared me so much I wouldn't play along. You are a lot braver than me.

Barb said...

So cute! I love these stickers and rub-ons. I have some of the Paper Smooches sentiment rub-ons but I never remember to haul them out :)

Victoria said...

Funky colours.

Lumara said...

wow ^) so scary :)

~amy~ said...

Awesome job on the sketch! Good for you and puttin' on your big girl pants...LOL

June Houck said...

Oooo, thanks for the shout out! You rim proved upon the sketch, IMHO. Terrific Halloween card, my friend.

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-34.html