Friday, August 31, 2012

only brains are wanted!!!

i just love this sentiment in the Hauntingly Delightful set from There She Goes. teamed it up with a cute paper pieced mummy with glossy accents  eyes. think this one will go to my manager as he loves The Walking Dead tv show. i know the show is about zombies but he will get the joke! lol
can't see it in the photo but the black under the image in embossed using my new spider web ef from the paper studio. found a ton of this brand (new to me) at my hobby lobby yesterday and for only $4 each. i was a happy camper :)

*this is the second card i made as when i was moving the first one out of the way so the cats wouldn't step on the liquid pearls while drying, i stuck my thumb right smack in the wet pearls! should have taken the chance on the cats, eh? lol

made this for this weeks sketch on 

su cardstock, ep chillingsworth manor dp
glossy accents, ribbon by Sherry, foam tape,
viva decor black pearl pen, black embossing powder,
the paper studio web ef, stamps: TSG

13 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

ahhh this is sooo stinkin cute!!! LOVE your lil mummy and great papers!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card and I love the Walking Dead too.

Laurel said...

Super cute, love that little guy!

Patrice said...

Such a cute card - I hope you'll link up again at 52 Car Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-35_31.html

Karen B. said...

At least your kitties are helping?!
What a fun card, and that saying just cracks me up!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hahahahahahaha!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that sentiment!!! This ROCKS!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

hee... this is so adorable. awesome take on the sketch, too. super card, Rose! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

Virginia L. said...

Hi Rose, I really like the colors at you incorporated in this design! The sentiment is too cute!!

li-bee-ti said...

What a cute card! that stamp is too cute!

jessica said...

This is sooooo adorable! I love that little guy!!!
Great take on the sketch as well :)

Amber Milone said...

This is so cute! I love the little halloween image. It makes me so excited for October!

Crafty Math Chick said...

AWESOME paper piecing and I love the glossy accents on this little mummy's eyes. Thanks for playing along with us at TSG - hope you will join us again!

~amy~ said...

seriously...I love this CUTE and FUN card!!!!!