Friday, August 10, 2012

do not feed the bears

so how many of you knew today was national lazy day??? 
i think i missed the memo on this one as i have been very busy today!!
perhaps next year i will be "lazy on lazy day" : )

as soon as i saw this weeks photo for inspired by 
i knew just what EAD Designs stickerz i would use!!

Camp Out

a bear camping out is perfect for


well bears have 4 legs so this works for

i used this months sketch from
aug2012sketch
su cardstock, sewing, brown pearl pen
mme dilly dally & on the sunny side dp

11 comments:

Laurel said...

I really love this Rose, it is stinkin adorable!

Annette said...

oh this card is totally for me...I love to camp...so adorable..

ike said...

Oh that is gorgeous Rose and I love that bear. He really makes me smile. I wish I could get those stickers here :-) xxxxxx

jessica said...

He He He....I love this Rose!!! What a great take on the sketch and awesome stickerz!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Lol, well I didn't know that.. Very cute and creative card..

~amy~ said...

Lazy day? I don't think you are ever lazy! Such a fun card!!!

wendipooh13 said...

dang it I missed the memo too!!! LOL!!! LOVE how cute your lil bear is!!

Barb said...

Love this! such cute images :)

JOAN said...

Great card!! Love your 4 legged friend. The image is really cute and you did an awesome job with it. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week. Hugs, Joan

Ren-Yi said...

OH this is too fun! What a cute cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

Scrapaddict said...

Love the design and the papers!