Monday, August 20, 2012

Bravo


EAD Designs Blog Hop, the perfect way to start off your week!!!
(officially starts at 7am PST)

you should have arrived here from

 the EAD Designs Blog

 be sure to leave some love at each stop along the way.
you will have a shot at winning some free vinyl :)

isn't that paper perfect-o for that cute little Gnome from

Garden Gnomes

sentiment is from
Random Words

your next stop on the hop is 
to see what Shelley over at
has created for today!
**Happy Birthday Shelly**
(a day late! lol)

i have used this weeks sketch on
retro sketch


remember:


and you still have time to play with our august color challenge 
for your shot at being our Guest Designer.


su cardstock, mme gnome sweet gnome dp
sewing, foam tape, misc: ribbon, button, twine

25 comments:

Victoria said...

Aww cute gnome!

Jingle said...

This is just TOO adorable! I love it!

TesaB said...

Awww, that is one sweet card. He is sooo cute and the paper is perfect to go with him!!! Love this card!!!

bonnie said...

Super sweet card! :) hugs x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Sooooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I just LOVEEEEEEEEEEE gnomes!!!

jessica said...

I LOVE this Rose!!! I used the sketch today for my card as well!! Thanks for the heads up :)
Have a GREAT day my sweet friend!!

Shellye McDaniel said...

Love your gnome and MATCHING paper...how wonderful they look together :)
And thanks SO much for the birthday wishes!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just darling! I love those little gnomes!

Kate said...

This is so Adorable. Love the colors too.

alienanessa said...

Wow, you got that right! The paper is PERFECT! SO cute!

Tammy said...

Soooo cute! Love those sweet gnomes!

Romaine said...

That gnome is so cute and is perfect with the gnome paper!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

He brought a smile to my face.. :-)

D- said...

Love your card. TFS'
What adorable gnomes.
dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)

Annette said...

what a cute set of gnomes...your card is adorable...

Sue D said...

Very cute gnome card!

Barb said...

great card! that elf is adorable...love his big nose.

yyam said...

Awww.....sooooo cute!

~amy~ said...

gnomie love...I need that paper! sooooo cute!

Alice Wertz said...

too cute! super card, Rose! love it!

Sarah Anderson said...

Oh I LoVe gnomes! Such a cute card :)

wendipooh13 said...

sooo cute and love the gnome!!! love how your popped the red out everywhere!!

June Houck said...

Sooooo stinkin' cute, Rose! I pulled out my EAD stickerz and rub-ons a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't been able to make a card evolve just yet...they are sitting in a little pile on my floor. I love your inspiration! Super cute and perfect gnome paper too :)

Angela said...

Love these stickers, how fun! What a great job you did matching the paper! Very cute! :)

WinterBerry Glen said...

This is such an adorable card! i'm gonna have to check out your link. i just love garden gnomes; i mean, what's not to love? ;)