Monday, July 16, 2012

EAD Designs Blog Hop!!!

time for our
EAD Designs Blog Hop!!!!!! 

you should have come form 
the super talented Liz of
if not be sure to start at the EAD Designs Blog
and leave some love at each stop along the way.
you will have a shot at winning some free vinyl :)


have two cards to share today that 
i made for the Heroes Card Drive

using the Charming stickerz set

Charming
aren't they sweet???? :)
your next stop on the hop is 
to see what fantastic item 
Shelley over at
has created for today!
Have a FUN hop :)


fyi: i will be playing catch up on my blogger reader on my next days off as my days off this week were spent finishing my cards for the card drive and then we went down to spend the day with our youngest son and granddaughter. :) i tell you nothing melts my heart like hearing "I love you grandma Rose" !!!! sure wish i could pack her up and move her closer to me. :)  

15 comments:

Laurel said...

Super duper cute cards!

Shellye McDaniel said...

What FUN cards, Rose!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cute cards!!!

Kate said...

Your card is so beautiful. Love the colors and the stitching your did. Wonderful Work.

Scrappin Abby said...

Adorable cards : )

wendipooh13 said...

super cute batch of cards, love the fun backgrounds on these!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I bet you miss your granddaughter like crazy. I'm glad you got to see her.
Your cards are wonderful and for such a great cause, Thank you for doing them.
dmcardmaker (at aol.com)

jessica said...

Hey girlfriend!!! These are AWESOME!!! Love the papers and love the adorable stickerz!!!
Hope your having a GREAT day :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!!! Sooooooooooooo cute cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those little fairies!!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh this is sooo darling Rose!

yyam said...

Oh boy. This is just soooooo cute! Love the patterned papers you used too! ;)

Jay Gee said...

Oh these are so sweet Rose, love the papers :)

~amy~ said...

darling...love all the yellow and the pops of green:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Super cute card, but I have to say, I like " I love you grandma Rose ". That is so precious..
You have been one busy lady.

Karen B. said...

These little gals and the patterned paper you've paired them with make for such happy cards!