Friday, July 20, 2012

birthday bash

after a few days of no mojo i am happy to say 
i got 3 cards made today!!
now if i can just get caught up on the housework 
that needs done. um, think it can wait! lol

August is one busy birthday month for me!!! 
so getting a head start on them now :)

Inspiration Photo
i went with the banner and party
 feel of the photo :)

July Sketch
OK so i "sorta" followed it!! lol

well this smiling monster makes me happy 
and it is a happy birthday card :)

su cardstock, mme dp, su petite pennants
sizzix dot ef, sewing, bg bling, glossy accents
black embossing powder,foam tape,
paper smooches falling for you 
EAD Designs                    Birthday Sentiments
co-branded by Paper Smooches
Birthday Sentiments

18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the little monster and the sideways banner!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh how cute is that monster. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

li-bee-ti said...

Super fun card, girl!

Victoria said...

What a cute... monster?! Love the stitching on the pennants too!

Ardyth said...

I love the unexpectedness of the sideways pennants - I hope this little monster has a very happy birthday! I'm so happy you played along with CASology this week!

Karen B. said...

Hee, hee, this is one cute card, the monster makes me grin from ear to ear. I really like how you've made the strip into banners too, adds extra cuteness! Thanks too for playing at Artful Delight this month! Crossing my fingers for you because August's kit is out of this world.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Now you know I love that little monster! When you clean your house come over and do mine. It is way too hot for cleaning.

Laurel said...

This is so cute, love that little monster!

Barb said...

so cute! love the banner and soft color scheme :)

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!!!!!!! makes me smile:)

So, I'm going to go to the Japanese dollar store today AFTER Impress:)

jessica said...

LOVE this Rose!!! What an adorable card!! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh I LOVE this!!!! super cute monster with a banner!!! LOVE the eyes!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love this one, it brought a BIG smile to my face

Jen W. said...

Whoop whoop for your mojo coming back! Love your happy yellow card and adorable monster! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

What a fun card! That little monster just makes me smile. so glad you joined us at Artful Delight for our latest challenge.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I doubt your mojo would go far, fabulous monster!!! Woo hoo on joining us at Artful Delight, crossing my fingers for you my friend.

Elena said...

so fun! thanks for playing along with lawnscaping challenges!

Joe Shien Shien said...

Cute & beautiful patterned paper combinations. Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping