Friday, July 13, 2012

365 Cards Friday Color Challenge

Yup you read that right!
two color challenges in as many days! 
Jennifer could not play along today so i am filling in for her ;)

after seeing my take on the "colors" i am expecting an email
form Pam saying something like this: 
"Dear Rose, sorry to inform you
but your spot on the 365 Cards DT has come to an end!" 
or else Pam will be now drinking a stronger
blend of "Special Coffee" 
it is no secret i don't "see" colors that great!!! lol

and now here are your colors:
I lightened up the pink.

hope you all play along and show
me how you "see" these colors :)

linking this up to:


Sewing and Stitching
There She Goes Clear Stamps

su cardstock, bo bunny gabrielle collection dp
bg buttons, misc ribbon, sewing, needle, dmc floss
TSGS stitched with love set, foam tape
and i used my new Bow Maker form 3 Girl Jam
 LOVE IT!!! :)

16 comments:

TesaB said...

Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS! Fab colors, some are really close... *giggle*! Pam is used to special coffee so I bet she will like a stronger blend!

Victoria said...

Well I love your colour combination, and I can actually see most of those exact shades in the card.

jessica said...

What?? are you kidding me?? I totally see your colors in your beautiful card!! You silly girl this is beautiful!!! Love it and LOVE your perfect bow :)

~amy~ said...

bingo.

excellent work.

seriously.

happy friday.

Laurel said...

Awesome card! Love the TSG Stamp ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! You are toooooooo funny!! I love love love your card!! LOVING the colors (even the pink!! lol!!) and loveeeeeeeeeee the needle and thread!!!!!!

Annette said...

so pretty...great stitching and fun layouts...love the added buttons and ribbon...awesome card Rose..

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh so pretty!!!!

Tracey said...

Love your card Rose! I have been trying to find one of those bow makers.
Hugs

wendipooh13 said...

girl you totally rocked the colors!!!! way to go, your card is Amazing!!! love it!! I would have a hard time with those colors forsure!! but you make it look easy!!!

Karen B. said...

I think you did a fine job with the colors on your beautiful card!

Barb said...

the little embroidery hoop is adorable...what a gorgeous design!

Mynnette said...

Oh, I just ADORE the little embroidery hoop with the needle!!! And the patterns you used are gorgeous! I invite you to join me at Technique Tuesday--you'd be a wonderful addition to the challenge! :)

Theresa said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for such wonderful inspiration. Thanks for joining us this week at There She Goes.

yyam said...

Sooooo sweet!

I find colour challenges very difficult coz I tend to leave out some...lol

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well I have missed a lot of your cards while I was gone.. LOVE the sentiment.. I have a bow maker (some where) that I never have used .. What do you love about this bow maker ?