Thursday, June 14, 2012

hooray!

today is the day we start a new color challenge 


paper: su whisper white, ep dots & stripes
may arts ribbon, bow easy, sewing, foam tape

check out these easy summer colors!!



One lucky duck that plays along will get to be our July GD!!! 
for the month of June we are thrilled to have
join us as our Guest Designer :)
make sure you stop by and leave her some love
and see the awesome items she creates!!

stop by the EAD Designs Blog to see what the 
rest of the DT has created to wow you :)
then get started on your creation and link it up!!


here are the stickerz i have used:

Patriotic Party

Congrats Sentiments

this is also for:




want to give a huge shout out to my bloggy buddy Amy as she will be linking up my challenge cards while we are out of town for hubby's daughters funeral this week. 
also want to thank all my bloggy friends for all of the thoughts and prayers you are sending our way. they are such a blessing to us in this difficult  time. 

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

It's the least that I can do while you go through this difficult time....

Your card is super fabulous!!!! Way to rock the color challenge!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Again my friend... so sorry for your loss....

Amy's the best!!!!

I loveeeeeeeeee your card!! LOVING that star!!!

jessica said...

Gorgeous card Rose!!! Love your take on the sketch!!
Thinking of you and your family!!!

Laurel said...

I love it!

Annette said...

totally love this...

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You and Rick are in my prayers..
I wish I could remember to sew on my cards, you would think I would remember.. But the only time I remember is when I see your cards.. I think it really adds to them.. Cute cute.. Hugs

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh sooo lovin this card!! you rocked it girl!!! hope this weekend goes well thinking of ya and {{HUGS}}

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Rose - love the stars & stripes and the fireworks :)

Jackie Rockwell said...

Super fun colors and I ADORE that bold red and white polka dot shape! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!!!