Friday, June 8, 2012

hey dude


entering this into the following challenges:


we are to use this photo as inspiration 



patterned paper? right up my alley :) lol



well i have been down with food poisoning 
for the past few days :(
got to feeling a bit better yesterday so spent 
a looong time catching up
on my blogger reader and then made some cards!!
let me tell you this was not the way i wanted 
to loose 3.5 lbs of the6 i have put on do 
to quitting smoking! not fun at all!!!

paper: su cardstock, mme & bg patterned paper
ek binding edge punch, sewing, pearls, black embossing powder
image and sentiment : Paper Smooches little fella
**forgot to put the glossy accents on his eyes! will blame it on being sick lol **

12 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Lol...well I am sure you can't even tell you have put on 6 pounds- I won 't even tell you how much weight I gained when I quit - but finally got rid of it.
Sorry to hear you had to go through the food poisoning to quit - but God knows what it is going to take to delivered you from the smoking, sounds like it might be a rough road, hang in ther my friend , I have you covered in prayer . Don't give up.
And I love the 'littler dude

Laurel said...

Super cute!

wendipooh13 said...

hopefully you are starting to be on the mend and feeling better!!!
LOVE the cute lil dude!!! sooo fun!!!

Jingle said...

I absolutely love this!

Andrea M said...

What an adorable card! Great job! Thanks for playing along with JUGS! Hope you feel better :(

liz at liz's paper loft said...

too funny rose!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such a fun card!! I loveeeee the checkered paper!! And hope you feel better soon!!!!!!

Elise said...

I almost hear Bart Simpson's voice! But WHAT a cutie image! PERFECT presentation for him - just the right amount of pattern and adorableness - GREAT job!

Heather said...

love that patterned dude!

Laurel said...

Hey dude, I am loving your card! This is just fantastic! LOL! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

~amy~ said...

This is super FUN!!!!! I tell you, wish we lived closer to each other...we could be walking buddies!

melania deasy said...

Cute and fun card!!! Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping :)