Monday, June 25, 2012

EAD Designs Blog Hop!!!


welcome to this weeks blog hop on
EAD Designs!!!


you should have come form 
the super talented Liz of
Liz's Paper Loft

if not be sure to start at the EAD Designs Blog
and leave some love at each stop along the way.
you will have a shot at winning some free vinyl :)



I used the Garden Sentiments stickez set 
Garden Sentiments

your next stop on the hop is 
to see what fantastic item 
Shelley over at
has created for today!



Have a FUN hop :)
Remember:


linking this up to:
The Craft's Meow


paper: su cardstock, mme fiddlesticks dp
tag is from Ranger, su ribbon, bow easy,
sewing, viva pearl pen, foam dots

18 comments:

Anita said...

This is so pretty Rose. Love this set. Hugs, Anita

Jingle said...

What a cute card!

Laurel said...

What a fun, happy card!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful card!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh such a pretty card:) love the bow, I am horrrrible at them.. btw LOVED your comment about teaching your furry babies to take pics of you two!!! LOL

alienanessa said...

Pretty, love the colors!

cardsbymo said...

What a pretty card! I love the sentiment stickers too. So much easier than stamping sometimes.

Sue D said...

Wonderful card--I recognized the TCM sketch.

Donna Bowman said...

Such a pretty card! Love the design and how you placed the daisy and the sentiment!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I love this, the colors are fabulous!

yyam said...

Ooooh..this is sooooo sweet! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the tag and loving the flower!!!!

mandalj said...

I think I need some of the stickerz to make cards for my mother-in-law, a very keen gardener!

MB Isaac said...

very cute - did you use a machine for the sewing?

jessica said...

Another beautifully created card Rose! Love this sketch and love the stickerz you used!! Awesome job!!!

~amy~ said...

absolutely SWEET....I'm such a black thumb but I LOVE that set.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Girl I can hardly stay up with you, you are kicking these awesome cards out. Very pretty

Shellye McDaniel said...

love your little garden card, Rose!