Monday, June 18, 2012

EAD Designs Blog Hop

it's monday and you know what that means!!!
EAD Designs Blog Hop!!! :)

I am sitting out this week due to "life issues" 
but hope to be back in blog land in a few days :)

 be sure to start at the EAD Designs Blog
and leave some love at each stop along the way.
you will have a shot at winning some free vinyl :)

don't forget:

be sure to play along with our
Just for playing along you'll receive a 25% off coupon to use in the EAD Designs storeand one lucky winner will receive a $20 gift card, plus the opportunity to be July's guest designer!

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers my friend...

Christa Krebs said...

I won't say I'm not disappointed to miss out on your craft this week, but I hope that whatever issues you are facing will come to a closure and allow you the peace necessary to share your creative crafts. Your inspiration brings much happiness and creativity into our home. We are grateful to you and for all your hard work!

jessica said...

thinking of you!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

{{{hugs}}} my friend!!