Monday, May 7, 2012

Merry Monday's GD & EAD Designs Blog Hop :)

it is Monday so you know that means it is time for our
weekly blog hop on EAD Designs.


you should have come form 

if not be sure to start at the EAD Designs Blog
and leave some love at each stop along the way.
you will have a shot at winning some free vinyl :)

This card is doing "double duty" today!!

I am thrilled to be the Guess Designer on 
Merry Monday's today!! 
I always love Lesley's sketches!! 

come join the fun and get a head
 start on your Christmas cards :)


su cardstock: whisper white, real red
ms christmas paper
ms quilted punch
misc: sewing, pearls, foam tape
EAD Designs stickerz
Celebrate The Season



yup, i can follow a sketch (sometimes!) LOL

your next stop on the hop is 

on a side note i will be gone for a few days 
this week so won't be in blog land.
i am going to see my best buddy Shelly!!!! 
time for girl talk, shopping, crafting, 
and of course being her "taste tester"
for any new yummy recipes she has found.
it's a tough job but someone has to do it! lol

23 comments:

Laurel said...

What a wonderful Christmas card!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the card Rose and enjoy your time and the food with your bestie. Have some extra calories for me.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that design and the ornament! Have fun with your friend!!!!

jessica said...

This is beautiful!! Great take on the sketch!!!
TFS and have a GREAT day!!

Anita said...

This is stunning, I love it <3

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Look at you already making Christmas cards

Lesley said...

This is a beautiful card Rose, the side punch is a wonderful accent! Thank you for joining me this week, have a great visit with your friend!
Lesley

Annette said...

what a beautiful Christmas card...I love the design....

katieo said...

Great layout on your card. I love the border and the hanging tag

Colleen Dietrich said...

Rose, your Christmas card came together bee-autifully! I like the punched edge, and those fab stickers.

wendipooh13 said...

super cute christmas card!!!! way to get a head start!!!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, love all the fabulous details.

Jay Gee said...

Fabulous card Rose and great use of the sketch :)

magicwanda said...

What a great card Rose, I like that you used Martha Stewart paper...looks great. Enjoy yourself and don't eat to much...lol
Hugs girlfriend

mandalj said...

Beautiful card! I love how well the papers go with the stickers.

Vicki said...

What a great card.

Sue D said...

Wonderful Christmas card--I like the sketch.

yyam said...

Ooooh...such a lovely card Rose! Love how you rock those stickerz!

Congrats on your GDT gig! :)

~amy~ said...

wahooooo....congrats on the guestie gig!!!!!

Your card is WOW...love it.

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, I just love this! What fun colors and yummy stickers you've used! Congrats on being our GD this week, too!

Carol L said...

The sentiment panel first grabbed my eye with that big red Merry in the middle! Great stitching and I love the punched border too!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I love this!!!!

Karen B. said...

I hope you have a delightful time with your buddy! I was also gone for a few days enjoying time with my family, so I'm sorry I haven't stopped by for a while. This holiday card is divine, love the look of the EAD stickers!