Sunday, May 20, 2012

good friends.........

hope you are all having a wonderful weekend
time for our sunday sketch on 


i am loving these Impress slim cards!!
embossed the $ image with black and the card was made :)

i have been in a clean & simple mood! lol
on a good note: 
this time quitting smoking is going fantastic!!
last time i quit i lost all desire to craft :(
but.....
this time all i want to do is craft!! :)
"live is GOOD"

here is your sketch:

how about hoping over to see
what the rest of the Sunday 
designers have created :)

10 comments:

Laurel said...

I really love this CAS card!

Michelle Looi said...

Love it in B&W!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the telephone!!!!

Dana said...

First off Rose, I'm proud and delighted that you are quitting the smoking habit. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Secondly, that card is uber cool. I love the clean graphic look.

wendipooh13 said...

cool card!!! soooo love it!! and congrats on trying to quit!!! good luck girlie you can do it!! I know its hard, but stick with it!!!

Karen B. said...

Congratulations on your success so far! And my gosh, I'm loving those skinny cards too and what you have done with it. Fabulous!

wendipooh13 said...

and yes you should come to the coast, it's MUCH nicer here in the summer!!! I know you guys are already heating up big time.. I was up the back there this weekend, literally spent 1 hr in Tulare and back home, and I can't believe how hot it is already!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Awesome card, I love the simple look, and that telephone is awesome ...so glad the smoking is going good, I will keep u in my prayers ..

~amy~ said...

sigh...just gotta love those chevron bases, eh? FAB card!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

You leave me so much blog love and I'm totally slack... shame on me. Love this card, classy, fab sentiment, tall and skinny :) And keep up the good work on the quitting- your furry friends will appreciate it.