Thursday, May 24, 2012

congraduations

a coworker requested a graduation card for her son
who is graduating the 8th grade
hope it is not too "young" for him!
this is why i love my on line buddies :)
i saw this cute little worm used on a card while surfing.
didn't know who made it so...............
i asked Laurel over at Seabrook Designs
if she knew where i could buy it.
yup, she knew! thanks Laurel :)

paper: su cardstock, MME on the sunny side & nostalgia

will be gone for a few days as , hubby and i are taking off in the morning for an overnight trip on the bike! heading northwest :) 
have a wonderful weekend!!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Awesome card and glad I could help!

yyam said...

Awwww...this is adorable!

Have a fab trip! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable card!! LOVING that little bookworm!!! And have fun this weekend!!!

Karen B. said...

I hope you have an excellent trip! This is one fun card, and I think it is perfect for an 8th grade graduation.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Yes, blogger friends are the best... Glad u found him he is just too cute..

~amy~ said...

woot woot....okay, my new Rose FAV...love love love.

wendipooh13 said...

sooo cute love your lil worm guy!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

i left something on my blog for you my friend