Monday, April 23, 2012

Let's Party

Happy Monday!!
of course that means it is time for 
E.A.D.Designs Blog Hop.
(i should be your first DT stop)
be sure to start at the EAD Designs Blog 
and leave a comment for each of the 
DT members so you can have a 
chance to win some FREE vinyl :)



this week i have made a super fun card to show you :)

isn't that little elephant too cute!!
i just put the rub-on  on some
pretty paper and cut her out
then put her on 
a wobbly thingy to make it 
a super fun card :)

here are the E.A.D. Design goodies 
I have used this week :

Zoo  Rub-Ons


Birthday Sentiments

paper: su whisper white, bg sweet threads
punches: su petite pennants
EF: sizzix dots
may arts twine, pop dots for banner

this is also for the following challenges:




OK off you go to see what Shelley 
has crated to WOW you today :)

23 comments:

jessica said...

How adorable is this?!?!?!
Love it Rose!!

Anita said...

You made me giggle Rose, love it.

Tabitha said...

so cute:)

Laurel said...

Adorable!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Fun and that little elephant is just too cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and loving that elephant and the banner!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So sweet!!!

Lauren Brewer said...

So cute! I love that banner! TFS! Lauren

Jackie Rockwell said...

This card really made me smile-it's so precious! So glad you played along with us this week at RetroSketches!

Jay Gee said...

Love this Rose, so adorable :)

Karen B. said...

Undeniably cute!

Sue D said...

Very cute --I like the paper you used.

Annette said...

oh my this is just adorable...I love that little elephant...and adorable little banner...cute Rose..

Jingle said...

This is adorable!

Chunyuan said...

total cuteness.

~amy~ said...

cute! I didn't realize that the elephant wobbled...super fun!

yyam said...

Ooooh...this is adorable! :)

Shellye said...

this is a cutie, Rose! I've never thought of using the vinyl like that...I'll have to try it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love your textured elephant - very cute card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous Rose!! I love how you used the sticker with dp!
hugs & blessings

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Rose, this is adorable! I love that image! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches!

Tracey McNeely said...

Really really cute card.

Laurie said...

So so cute!! I love that little elephant! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!