Saturday, April 14, 2012

joy to the world!


Chunyuan Wu of Dahlia Memories  is Yvonne's Guest Blogger on Do More With Less, and the challenge Chunyuan has set is "rock and roll inking" 
i had fun with this new to me technique :) her instructions are super easy to follow so go check it out and give it a try!!
not a big stamper so have very few inks,have tons of stamps thou, go figure! lol 
i  went with memento paris dusk and a christmas image (need to get more christmas cards in my stash! lol) 


i used the sentiment for my "song" 




paper: su cardstock, bg jovial
sentiment: srm stickers
punches: bs double loops boarder, spellbinders ovals
misc: pearls, edge distressing, foam squares
image: inkadinkado (i think) 

have a great weekend :)

11 comments:

Hazel said...

Super card, Rose - I'm now singing Joy to the world instead of Jingle bells. And you've reminded me of the Do more with less challenge (I'd lost track of that) - will try and have a go at that technique. Your card is lovely (BG jovial is one of my favourite Christmas collections) - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 68 - hope to see you again soon - perhaps you'll be singing yet another carol later this week! x

Chunyuan said...

great stamping. Love the paper paired with the sentiment.

SmilynStef said...

Love those pretty papers ... and a fun technique indeed ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! I loveeeee the colors and that stamp!!

TesaB said...

Fabbie card, Rose!!!!

Annette said...

wow I totally love this fun design...what a great background...love that paper..

Barbara said...

What a nice card - the ornament looks like a Delft tile!

Scrapaddict said...

Love it!

yyam said...

Woohoo! Nicely done! Thanks for playing along with my guest Chunyuan's challenge!

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooooooh! that technique is new to me, as well, and it's VERRRRRRy cool i need to try that! *LOVE* the stamp you chose and that BG jovial paper is just ♥BEYOND♥ fabulous! (awesome job on miss amy's sketch, as well!) :)

~amy~ said...

Oh it looks magnificent....lots of stamps, not alot of ink? LOL...you should invest in some memento/versamagic dew drop inks...they are small but in variety packs:)