Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Freakin Bifthday!


Happy Monday !!
time for EAD Designs Blog Hop :)




you should have arrived here from

if not then be sure to start at the
so you don't miss a thing and 
your chance to win
some FREE vinyl


my manager at work likes me to make his wife birthday cards
so this is going to be hers this year :)
she loved THIS one i made last year and i din't know 
how i was going to top it, 
but think this one should make her happy :)
she loves The Nightmare Before Christmas as much as i do!!! 



i punched out black to go in between 
the pp to make them stand out more.

paper: su whisper white, basic black, BG eerie
punches: su scallop boarder, su ovals

Nightmare Town


this is also for:



i used the song:
Kidnap Sandy Claws from The Nightmare Before Christmas
it is the song Lock, Shock, and Barrel sang :)

OK off you go to see what 
has created :)


Have a FUN hop :)

19 comments:

Laurel said...

Love it!

jessica said...

I LOVE it!!!!
Awesome job!
TFS

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a great card and sadly I must admit I have never heard of The Nightmare before Christmas. :(

Scrapaddict said...

this is freakin' cute!

~amy~ said...

LOL...I LOVE it...such a fun birthday card!

Virginia L. said...

Totally cute! Love the fabulous scalloped border treatments and images! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Emily said...

Love this card. I'm sure she will freakin love it;)

Beckie said...

FABULOUS!!! New follower ;0)

Be blessed, Beckie

Elise said...

SUCH a fun and FUNNY card, sweet girl! Hey - HOW ARE YOU! Sorry, I have been SUCH a slacker - I catch your creations on FB, but then forget to get OVER here to give you REAL love... So HERE is some: I LOVE THIS! You are the CLEVERIST! :o)

Jay Gee said...

Those scallop borders are fabulous, such a fun card :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a fun card love it!!!!

Sherri said...

love those layers

julie e said...

Great mix of papers on this card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

And I freakin' loveeeeeeeeeee this card!! I am sure she will love it!!

yyam said...

So totally fun! I love the use of the scallop borders. :)

Laurie said...

How cute! I love the scallops! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

How cute! I love the scallops! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

Gorgeous! And funny too! I liked last year's card, but I think the mix of PPs and that cute die-cut make this a winner Rose.
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Yes, I am sure she liked this ....