Friday, April 20, 2012

dreaming of a white christmas


paper: su whisper white basic gray wassail
ms snowflake punch
may arts twine
misc: sewing, bg pearls
EAD Designs  Merry n Bright 
Merry n Bright Color


*my sewing machine was going bonkers! i was doing a zig zag stitch and it came out strange on the front and perfect zig zag on the back! so i went with it and am going to call it 
"whimsical stitching" lol
going to have hubby check it out tomorrow :)

Playing along with:





Hope you all have a great weekend :)


10 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card Rose, I love that BG paper you used.

Laurel said...

What a great take on both challenges, such a pretty card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the snowflakes!!

~amy~ said...

muwahaha....whimsical stitching....that's when you unthread everything and re-do it over again...or that's what works for me:)

Oh I adore this...love the non-traditional colors...I don't have any of the wassail collection....I think I need some:)

whoistracy said...

LOL Love that "whimsical stitching". That's why I faux-stitch. I'd be afraid of my machine going crazy on a card that's almost done. I'd probably cry.

Karen B. said...

Please do share what you find out about your machine, mine does this every now and then I am not sure what I'm doing wrong! Pretty card, love the mix of patters.

Shelia said...

I really like the dp you used on this cute card.

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card, I love the colours you used.

Catie Cuddles said...

Lovely take on the sketch with the tag and love the whimsical sewing!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Rose, I love your take on the sketch and that beautiful paper! Thank you so much for playing with Merry Monday this week!