Thursday, April 26, 2012

all things grow with love

this is the third card i made yesterday 
and as i was too tired to post them last night 
i am just posting "live" this morning :)
for the other two please scroll down.

paper: su river rock cardstock, MME minuet
misc: sewing, pearls
ms eyelet lace boarder punch
TH bird and cage 
cage is cut from packaging, inked with TH tea dye distress ink, sprayed with home made glimmer mist.

playing along with:





well i am not "big" on re-using (bad me!)
but i wanted to use my new TH birdcage die
so i was "forced" to cut up this box so i 
could use the package to cut the cage!
now i guess i will be "forced" to bake 
and eat them! i am sure it will be very hard 
for me as i am a chocoholic that is quitting smoking 
and needs chocolate !!  lol



Hope you all have a great day!!! 

14 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

love the cute card!!!!! sooo fun.. and darn, on being forced to bake chocolate!!!! bummer!!! LOL

~amy~ said...

LOL...well, it'll be worth having to force yourself to eat the brownies...your card is wonderful!

Annette said...

adorable card...I love that cute birdcage...I am so happy for you that you are quitting smoking...go for the chocolate...enjoy...

Sandy from Ukiah said...

ROFL... how sad that you are going to have to make brownies.. AND then eat them.. but that bird age is well worth it...

Nance Leedy said...

Love this Rose! What a pretty birdcage and I love all your stitching details! Thank you for playing with my sketch at The Paper Players!

Sherry Eckblad said...

love that TH birdcage. So did you make the brownies and then force yourself to eat them?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIUFL!!! I loveeeeeeeeee that birdcage and the colors!! Enjoy those brownies!!

Laurel said...

OH my goodness, very pretty!

yyam said...

Hehe...chocolate has antioxidants! ;)

Such a fabulous card! :)

whoistracy said...

This is gorgeous! Love the pearls you added to the birdcase. Enjoy your brownies! LOL

Ann Schach said...

What an awesome card, Rose! I love the birdcage with its pearls! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Nice card! I love birds and birdcages- they make my heart sing! I also love stitching! We're different in that I really try to reuse stuff usually thrown away- got it from my mom! Blessings! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty, Rose! I love all of the great details you added, including the pearls and the stitched trim. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Dear Rose even though you say you are not good at reusing you have done such a marvelous job-- what a beautiful gorgeous cage you have created. Hats off!! And Thank You so much for linking at the DO More with Less recycling challenge

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com