Thursday, March 22, 2012

winter wonderland

this is my second post for the day. 
i goofed and made the last one in firefox instead of google chrome,
so it will not show up in google reader :( 
don't know why i have that issue!
you can see it HERE :)


paper: su whisper white, real red & ms christmas from last year
ms christmas boarders
sentiment: SRM Stickers
punch: ms arch lattice
pearls: colored with copics
i cut out two of the penguins and layered them to give it some dimension. 
used dmc pearl cotton floss to give the little guy a bow :)
floss is my new twine as i have that yucky allergic reaction to bakers twine! lol

i made this for this weeks sketch on

 

got my new EAD Designs goodies in the mail today 
so off to play now :) 

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Awesome!!!!

yyam said...

*big smile* This is sooooooo cute!

Scrapaddict said...

How fun are those penguins!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute, I think I have some paper very similar to that.

Jingle said...

This is adorable!

Catie Cuddles said...

Cute card... Well done!

Lesley said...

SO cute!!! What an adorable Christmas card Rose! I love it!