Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thinking of you

Happy Sunday!!
hope you all had a wonderful 
St. Patty's Day!!
i spent mine at my craft table :)
enjoying our day of much needed rain,and
i got 17 layouts made, now i only have three more days 
of our 31 day honeymoon to go! 
*no you don't get to see them, i am so not a scraper! lol*

Sunday means it is time for a new sketch 
from Pam on 365 Cards :)

paper: su whisper white, mme market street
cb embossing folder: swiss dots
punch: ms doily lace boarder
misc: sewing, pearls, ribbon

here is your sketch :
remember this is just an example, 
make it your own and have fun :)


be sure to hop on over to see what the rest 
of the sunday designers have crated to inspire you :)


on a side note: i mentioned last Sunday that i had an allergic reaction to a new product i used.
well it turns out that it is the dye that is used to color twine! **sob** 
so after three times of using it (even just touching it briefly!) and having an all over body reaction, it looks like i can no longer use twine.
so i was thrilled to see this tut by libetti on how to make faux baker's twine. 
i am going to have to give it a try sometime :)

have a wonderful crafty day!!!!

12 comments:

Wifey Cookie said...

Lovely pink creation, Rose! :)
I hope you get better soon. I know allergies, and I hate 'em.

Cheers,
Jenny
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

Sherry Eckblad said...

Glad to hear you are finally working on that honeymoon scrapbook and hope that one day you will be sharing it with us or at least a few pages.

Love your card today.

Denice said...

I saw your card at 365 Days and just had to come over here to leave a comment on how pretty this is! Simple and pretty, great DT work!
:Dx

~amy~ said...

Well, I'm glad that you found out that it is the dye...sorry about me adding to everything...I totally forgot...yipes...I so owe you...and your hubby...LOL. Coolio about libetti's tut...

Love your card...awesome use of those stickerz.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so impressed - 17 layouts- AND you aren't going to show us...I know they have to be awesome, you are so very creative, you need to share them and maybe I could get some tips on how to improve my project 365.
I love the soft music paper as your background, very very nicely done..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the bouquet of roses, and LOVING that background paper!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Well when you purge your twine I'll take some :) I love the May Arts natural string-- I can send you a some if you want to see if you have a reaction to that. Fabulous card, by the way, love that you embossed the tag.

wendipooh13 said...

booo on the bad dye in twine!!! sooo sorry about that Rose!!! I LOVE your card and those stickers are super cute for it!!

yyam said...

Such a sweet card! I love the colours. Bummer about the allergy though. :(

P/s: I so wanna see your layouts!!!!

whoistracy said...

What a gorgeous card Rose! Love the soft colors. But wow- you had me at "31 day honeymoon"! I bet that was amazing!!!

annieambriel said...

Love your take on SSS.. love the gorgeous sweet colours and the bloom tag is beautiful.

Sorry to hear your allergy to twine :(....

take care hugs... xxx

Gloria Stengel said...

Very pretty! Can you use plain twine? DMC Floss? I have the name of a place that does natural twines. I will email you.