Thursday, March 8, 2012

learning how to make multi-loop bows

if your looking for my EAD color challenge click HERE

when i saw the new challenge on Do More With Less i cringed!!
(you all know i can't tie a bow to save my life! lol)
but after seeing the tut Emily Keaton gave 
i decided i would give my bow easy a 
good dust off and give it a try.
it was perfect timing as i had just got my first ever 
(not to be the last either!) 
order from The Twinery 
let me tell you this twine is awesome!! 
so soft and the colors are so vibrant.

so here is the card i made for Emily's challenge:
i did 5 loops  but i think 3 would have been good.

paper: su crumb cake, memorybox brioche
twine: caribbean
misc: sewing 
punch: su scallop boarder
stickerz; EAD Designs 

Farmer

it's the first week of the month 
so that means a brand new fun sketch on 



i am loving my new photo tent!
just to show the difference in photos
here is one i took without the tent 
and then in the tent.




quite a difference, eh?  

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow what a difference using the tent (not sure what the tent is) but your pictures look great using it. Love your card, that sentiment is great - love the little apron

~amy~ said...

Photo tent rocks!!!!!!

Your card screams summer...I love it!!!!

yyam said...

A totally fun card! I love the patterns! And that awesome bow!

Thanks for playing along with my guest Emily's challenge! :)

Laurel said...

Such a fun card, and I love the bow!

Emily Keaton said...

Rose, your card is absolutely delightful!! Those strawberries couldn't be yummier looking, and your sentiment sticker is perfect :). And look at that FABULOUS loopy bow!! I think you nailed it for sure!! I'm so glad you were inspired to give it a try. Thanks so much for playing along with my Guest Blogger challenge over at Do More With Less!!

Lynn said...

I love those strawberries! Reminds me of a purse I had when I was little! Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a great card and your 5 loop bow looks perfect.
Your tent takes amazing photos.

wendipooh13 said...

super cute card and LOVE LOVE the bow!!! I can't make a bow for anything!!! LOL!!

TesaB said...

SUch a sweet card, lovely strawberrys! And your bow is absolutly gorgeous!